Chapter 5

: Midoriya pov:
Hakagure woke me up and got us ready for school, when we got to the classroom she dropped me off with this French guy. I think he said his name was Aoyama.

During class he kept trying to feed me cheese, but whatever. When it was lunch we ate in the classroom, it was petty lonely but oh well. During lunch a bell started going off, Aoyama acted quickly and blocked the door.

I asked him what was going on and then the speakers went off saying "This is a villan attack, all students remain where you are. Do not engage with anyone suspicious, if found by a villan you are allowed to use your quirks."

Aoyama and I hid under the desks, then a purple mist showed up. A blue haired man with hands all over his body stepped out of the mist and looked around the room.

He was about to turn around and leave when I sneezed and he noticed me. He quickly walked over to me, then Aoyama jumped out and blasted him with his navel laser.

The blue haired man barely managed dodge, Aoyama kept blasting him until the blue haired man had enough and charged at him. The man slipped past Aoyama and grabbed me.

He ran towards the mist when Kacchan's class and 3 pro heros showed up. I was bawling my eyes out, the blue haired man walked to the window and opened it.

He dangled me out the window and said "Don't move or I disintegrate some of him and drop him out the window." Then EraserHead said "Shigaraki don't drop him, just bring him here peacefully."

The man now known as Shigaraki just scoffed and started disintegrating the sleeve of my shirt.

EraserHead quickly erased his quirk, then Shigaraki said "We just want the kid then we will leave peacefully only killing a few heros."

EraserHead, Vlad King, and Midnight all nodded to eachother and EraserHead said "Fine you can take the kid just don't kill anyonelse". I started crying even more thinking that they didn't want me anymore.

All of class 1-A started protesting and trying to get me, then EraserHead said something to them and they stopped. Shigaraki was hesitant about moving  at first but then started walking towards the portal.

When he was really close to the portal I saw a purple mist and Shigaraki passed out dropping me on the floor. Before I passed out I saw the purple mist catch Shigaraki and he disappeared.

: Aizawa pov:
I knew what the villans were after and rushed to the classroom, I met Vlad King and Midnight on the way and told them to join me. When we got there Shigaraki had Midoriya as a hostage.

I came up with a plan with the other Pro Heros, it successfully worked but Shigaraki got away.

When he passed out from Midnight's quirk he dropped Midoriya and Midoriya hit his head on a desk and passed out.

I quickly rushed over to him and ran to Recovery Girls office with the class close behind. I told recovery girl what happened and she checked him, she told me he had a small concussion and he had to rest her until he woke up.

~Time Skip to when Deku woke up (2 hours later)~

: Midoriya pov:
When I woke up my head slightly hurt, recovery girl checked me and called EraserHead.

He picked me up and brought me to the dorms, when I got there the girls were crying and apologizing while everyone's were asking if I was okay.

I forgave everyone, then Aoyama told everyone he had a surprise for them. He brought me to his room and told me he was going to make me beautiful and sparkley. I agreed until I realized what he was doing, he was............DECORATING MY ENTIRE FACE WITH RHINESTONES!!!