Chapter 9

: Midoriya pov:
I woke up in the morning to Kacchan yelling, Kaminari also woke up and we started laughing.

We got it off bed and got ready, we headed downstairs and saw Kachan yelling "WHO DID THIS!" while pointing at his hair everyone else was just laughing.

That's what he looks like ☝

Kaminari and I just burst out laughing, Kacchan automatically looked at us. He then yelled "IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT!" we just laughed while nodding.

Then I said "Don't worry Kacchan it only lasts about 2 weeks," just then kirishima came down the stairs with a face mask on.

Everyone looked at him and said "Whats up with you?" He just sighed and took off his face mask, then he smiled and his teeth were as red as his hair. Kaminari and I burst out laughing once again.

Then I said "Don't worry kirishima it only lasts for 3 days, then your teeth will be white again!"

He just sighed and we all walked to class, when we walked into class EraserHead was already there.

He looked at us confused then said "Um ok, anyways today we are doing hero training in ground beta. Meet me there in 10 minutes Midoriya come with me."

Ground beta ☝

Ground beta ☝

Everyone left and I went with EraserHead, when we got there All Might was also there. After a few minutes everyone got there, EraserHead then said "We will be doing villan and hero training, half of the class will be villans and the other half will be heros."

They were then spilt into the 2 groups, the villans ran into the training ground to get a head start. Then All Might yelled "Start!" The hero's team ran in and started splitting into small groups to find the villans.

EraserHead, All Might, and I then went up to he camera room to watch them fight.

After a few minutes I saw a purple mist, I pointed to the screen and said "Um I think those are villans." EraserHead shot his head up and spoke into his ear piece, he said "Students stay calm we are being attacked by LoV, (League of Villans) try to group up and don't engage in battle. If found by a villan you are allowed to use your quirks."

EraserHead then turned to me and said "I will call back up but you have to stay here, All Might and I are going down there to help the students." I nodded and him and All Might ran out of the room.

: Kurogiri pov: (bet you weren't expecting Kurogiri's pov!!)
When we got to UA the little kid up in the cameras noticed us, so we had to spilt up.

This time Shigaraki brought 3 nomu's with him, he then ordered them to kill anyone they encounter.

Then he told me to go get the little child up in the camera room, I nodded and left. When I warped to the camera room I didn't see anyone there, I assumed he was hiding so I looked around the room.

I looked everywhere and still couldn't find him, I warped back to Shigaraki and told him the news. He just told me to keep looking until I found him, I nodded then left again.

: Midoriya pov:
When EraserHead and All Might left I ran and hid behind all the camera's. Then a purple mist appeared in the room, he started looking around as if he was looking for something.

Then I realized he was looking for me, I kept quite until he left again then I got out of my hiding place and ran out of the room. I ran to the training ground and didn't stop running until I found a good spot to hide.

I ran into a fake allyway and turned a bunch of ways until I was sure I was lost. Then I found a trash can with a bunch of trash in front of it, so I decided to hide in the trash can.

After hiding I heard footsteps coming my way, then I heard someone say "Boss told us to look for a little kid with green hair, apparently that little kid is the kid that is close with All Might."

I knew he was talking about me so I just stayed quiet, then I heard them leave. So I got out of my hiding spot and ran into a fake house, I ran into one of the closets and just sat there.

While I was hiding I heard a bunch of explosions, screams, running, yelling, and people using their quirks. I could only hope for the best, after about 20 min I heard Present Mic!

That meant back up came! I ran out of my hiding spot and ran out of the house, that's when I saw a bunch of blue fire coming towards Uraraka!

My body started moving in its own and I was running towards her, I knew I wasn't going to make it but then I had green lightning around my body but mostly my legs.

I started running faster and I pushed her out of the way, I was almost hit by the fire but when I pushed Uraraka she slapped my arm and I started floating!

We both luckily didn't get hit by the fire but the guy who threw the fire escaped.
Once the battle ended Uraraka dropped me and ran up to me crying, she hugged me and I also started crying.

Then the rest of the class came, we all walked to back to the classroom after getting changed. I was still crying and Uraraka gave me to Kacchan, I then said while crying "Kacchan I was so scared! It was so scary!"

Kacchan just hugged me and so did he rest of the class, EraserHead dismissed class for the rest of the day. We all walked back to the dorms and just hanged out in the common room.

Kacchan then said "Deku never do that again! What if you got hurt badly? We would all feel guilty and you would be hurt!" I just nodded and hugged him.

He then went to the kitchen and made lunch for everyone, after lunch everyone was so tired we all took naps. I went with kirishima since it was his turn to look after me.

I woke 4 hours later and woke up kirishima, he then brought me downstairs and we watched Haikyuu.(what animes do you guys like?) More people stared coming downstairs and watched with us.

Then we decided to play Uno, it was a pretty intense game. The game lasted 2 hours in the end Mina won, she won $20 and a lollipop.

During the game everyone was pretty focused because the winner got $20 ($1 per person) and the last limited edition seasonal lollipop.

After the game I went with kirishima and we went to bed, his room was pretty manly it was easy to sleep in. We both quickly fell asleep after today's events.

(1194 words)

Hi! Thanks for reading, I hope you liked the chapter here is a funny meme I found the other day 😁.