Chapter 3

: Midoriya pov:
I woke up in the middle of the night after I had a nightmare.  I looked around for Kacchan but he was no where to be seen, I decided to get up and go look for him.

I looked under the bed, in the closet, in the bathroom, and under the desk but I couldn't find him. I then got scared because the room was really dark, I ran to the door trying to open it but the book knob was too tall.

I started to bang on the door while crying, it was like 5 minutes later when someone opened the door.

I looked up and saw a boy with half red and half white hair, I stopped crying and just stared at him.

He then picked me up and we walked out of the room, he brought me down to the common room and I saw Kacchan.

He was laying down on the couch sleeping, the boy named Todoroki put me down and I ran to Kacchan. I just layed down next to him and fell asleep.

~Time Skip to morning~

: Bakugo pov:
I woke up to giggling and little flashes, I looked up and people were taking pictures of me!

I quickly jumped up not noticing the little child on top of me. Deku hit the floor and got up crying, all the girls quickly went up to him and asked if he was okay.  Deku just sniffled and went back to sleep

After that everyone started yelling at me because I dropped him, I just "tch" and walked away to go get ready for school.

: Uraraka pov:
The girls and I got Deku ready and brought him to school, we packed him some hero action figures from his room and brought him to school. When we got to class 1-A Deku spotted Aizawa-sensei and ran up to him.

He had his EraserHead action figure with him and was jumping up and down while fangirling about Aizawa-sensei.

He was talking about how cool he was and how he was able to meet him in person.

Aizawa-sensei just smiled and picked him up, when he did that Deku fainted in excitement. Aizawa-sensei freaked out and ran past up to recovery girls office.

:  Aizawa pov:
The girls walked into class with child Deku, he ran up to me talking about a bunch of things. I decided to pick him up them he fainted! I thought I killed him or something!

I ran to recovery girls office and busted her door down (on accident). She turned to me and yelled "STOP BUSTING MY DOOR DOWN THAT'S THE 3RD ONE THIS WEEK AND IT'S TUESDAY!!"

I apologized but then told her I killed Midoriya, she told me to set Midoriya on the bed and she will do cheak ups.

Right when I set him down he woke up and saw recovery girl, he then started to fangirl and he passed out again.

Recovery girl just laughed and told me to go back and teach class. I nodded and left, when I got to my class everyone was there and they were yelling.

I just sighed and walked up to my podium in the middle of the classroom. I cleared my throat and no one noticed so I did it again but louder.

Still no one answered and I was too tired for this so I just wrote "If you need me I will be in the teachers lounge probably sleeping but go bug Present Mic before you bug me"

Then I scooted to the teachers lounge in my sleeping bag, when I got there I got a cup of coffee and chilled on the floor.

: No one pov:
The whole day no one noticed Aizawa-sensei was gone until the bell signaling lunch rang. They looked around and saw the note on the board and just went to the cafeteria.

When they got to the cafeteria they saw Deku there with katsudon already eating. They all got there lunches and sat in there groups while eating.

After lunch they back to the class room and just did whatever until it was time to go. When the bell rang to leave, Jiro took deku's hand and brought him to her dorm.

When he saw her dorm he ran around touching all her instruments, he then ran to Jiro asking if she could teach him how to play them.

: Jiro pov:
Midoriya asked if could teach him some of the instruments, I was hesitant at first but agreed. I started off with teaching him the guitar, I taught him chords, finger positioning, and easy songs.

He was a fast learner so it went pretty easy, after 2 hours he could play pretty okay. Then I taught him the drums, I was also really easy and he got really good. 

Finally it was dinner, I walked downstairs with him and was greeted with everyone. We walked to the couch and just sat down and talked until dinner was ready.

For dinner we had Curry and salad, afterwards Deku asked if he could see all of our quirks. We said yes but we will only show 5 a day, we went out to the yard and the first 5 people were Aoyama, Mina (Ashido), Iida, Shoji, and me.

Aoyama showed his navel laser and Deku was mumbling stuff about his quirk. Mina skated with her acid and Deku had stars in his eyes, Deku asked to ride on Iida's back with he ran around really fast.

Iida agreeded and they ran around the yard, when they stopped running deku's hair was sticking backwards because of the wind. Next Shoji made multiple eyes, mouths, and ears.

Deku asked to touch them and he says yes, next it was my turn. I plugged my earphone jacks into the ground and projected my heartbeat.

It was kind of loud because I was nervous and Deku feel to the floor and laughed. We all talked about our quirks until it was time to go to sleep.

I put a futon down for myself and let Deku sleep on the bed, then we both fell asleep.

(1089 words)

Hi! This chapter there was short povs so in my next chapter I will try to make them longer. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you have any ideas or want something to happen please comment and I will try to make it happen! Thank you!

 Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you have any ideas or want something to happen please comment and I will try to make it happen! Thank you!

Funny meme ☝

Katsudon