Chapter 6

: Aizawa's pov:
I got to homeroom expecting my class to be as loud as ever but when I got to the classroom it was empty? Not even Iida was there, I was also 5 minutes late?

I decided to just take a nap on the floor until they came, after about 30 minutes no one was there. I got up and walked towards the dorms, the closer I got to 1-A's dorm the louder I could hear music.

When I got to their front door the music sounded like it was right by me. I slammed the door open and that's when I saw my while class still SLEEPING with rhinestones glued to their faces!?

I started yelling at them to get up, slowly they all got up. Kaminari even said "Good Morning Aizawa-sensei", I was beyond mad.

They all went to their rooms and got ready, then I heard people saying that the stuff on their faces were stuck there. That's when I got really mad and told my class to follow me.

I took them to the classroom and started lecturing them, and I told them they all had detention for being late.

: Tsu's pov:
During Aizawa-sensei's lecture everyone was falling alseep, but I had this feeling that we forgot something?

Then I realized that it was oddly quiet, I raised my hand and Aizawa-sensei said "Yes Asui?" Then I said "Um guys I think we forgot Deku kero"

Everyone gasped and got out of their seats, Aizawa-sensei yelled at everyone to sit down and told me to go get deku since it was my turn to look after him. I left the classroom and walked towards the dorms.

When I got there Deku was still sleeping so I just took him back to class with me. When I got back to class I told everyone that he was fine, then Aizawa-sensei started his lecture again.

~Time Skip to lunch~ (Still Tsu's pov)

Soon the lunch bell rang, we got up forgetting about the rhinestones on our faces. While we were walking to the lunch room Deku woke up, we got to the lunch room and everyones faces looked at us.

Then they all started laughing, we remembered our faces and quickly grabbed our lunches and ran back to the classroom. We decided that today we should eat our lunches in the classroom.

After lunch we had Present Mic's class, he almost made us deaf. Then we had our clear with All Might. This time we were doing 1 on 1's, deku was furiously taking notes during the matches.

Then we had Aizawa-sensei again as our last class, he told us to just stay in the room and try not to break anything.

I picked up Deku and went to the deku-squad, I asked them what we should do today.

: Midoriya's pov:
When Tsu asked what to do today I automatically said "BEACH!". She asked everyone if they wanted to go to the beach after school, everyone agreed and that's what we decided to do.

After school everyone got into bathing suits and got the rhinestones of their faces, then we headed off to the beach.

The girls set up and little shade place on on the sand and the boys went and pumped air into all the floatys.

After everything was ready they all got into the water, at first I stayed on the sand and made sandcastles with Uraraka.

Then the class called us over for a water gun fight, Uraraka brought me into the water on a All Might Floaty and we started a water gun fight. During the fight EraserHead and All Might came and it was super fun!

 During the fight EraserHead and All Might came and it was super fun!

This is what they looked like but at the beach ☝

We all played for super long in the final round it was Todoroki, Uraraka, and I against Kacchan. Kacchan was yelling at us to shoot and him while he was standing on Kaminari.

In the end we won of course but it was still super fun, after the fight we all just did our own thing. At around 6pm we all got out to eat some food at the near by food stands.

They had smoothies, hot dogs, squid, French Fries, sodas, and other things. We all eat in the shade eating, after eating we waited a bit before playing in the water again.

After about an hour we decided to go home, when we got to the dorms everyone ran to the showers. I just followed Kirishima to the showers, after showers I was dressed in my All Might onsesie about to fall asleep.

Then I remembered that today the last 4 people were going to show me their quirks! I ran up to Tsu and told her then she told the class and we went outside.

Today Kaminari, Tokoyami, Kacchan, and Todoroki were going go show me their quirks. First was Kaminari, he stood really far away from us and let our A LOT of lighting. When he came back he looked brain dead? But it was funny.

Next was Tokoyami, he stood by the front door where the light was and showed me Dark Shadow

Next was Tokoyami, he stood by the front door where the light was and showed me Dark Shadow. He even let me pet Dark Shadow!

Next was Kacchan, he put me in his back and blasted himself into the air like a rocketship.

Down on the ground the class was singing  🎶 We are going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship flying through the sky little Einsteins🎶

When we were on the ground I was smiling like crazy because of how fun that was. Lastly was Todoroki, he made a small slide out of ice that I could play on then melted it with his fire.

I was really happy afterwards, then we all decided to go to sleep because we were all tired and sun burned. I went to Tsu's room and we both slept on futons.

(1016 words)

Hi! Here is a funny meme that I found, also thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed the chapter.