Chapter 11

*Please read the bolded words at the end of the chapter!! Important stuff will be said!!!*

: Midoriya pov:
Uraraka woke me up in the morning and All Might came to pick me up. We went straight to the training field, we did the same exercises as yesterday except X2.

After doing all the exercises All Might told me to try and get more than 1% OFA this time. I tried as hard as I could and this time got 5%, All Might congratulated me and we took a water break.

After our small break he told me to try and channel OFA in my legs instead of my whole body. So that's what I did until lunch, when the lunch bell rang All Might said I could eat with class 1-A.

I said thank you and ran inside, as I was looking for the cafeteria I ran into a orange haired girl. She looked down at me and asked if I was lost, I nodded and asked directions to the cafeteria.

She led me to the cafeteria and immediately found Kacchan, I ran up to him yelling "KACCHAN!!" and I jumped on his back using OFA.

: Bakugo pov:
I was walking to the table with my food when I heard someone yell "KACCHAN!!" I was about to turn around when they jumped on my back, they then started giggling.

By now the whole cafeteria was looking at me, I tried to keep my cool and continued walking to my table. Then without letting the person get off my back I sat down and squished them.

The person started yelling words that I couldn't understand, then the self proclaimed "Baku-squad" came over and started yelling at me to get up.

I finally stood up and saw a squished little Deku, I looked at him and sighed. I then picked him up and he sat on the chair next to me, Pinky went and got him food because it her turn to look after him today.

While Deku was eating he told us about how he was learning how to use his quirk. Then a question popped into my mind and I said "Hey Deku,  how did you jump on my back?"

He looked at me with a grin and said watch this, he got out of his chair and got in a little stance. Then I saw green sparks around his body, then they all went his legs.

He then started running and jumped on Half n' Hot's back, deku ran really fast it kind of looked like he teleported. Half n' Hot was surprised he almost choked on his food.

He then walked back and told us that he put OFA in his legs and used it to run faster. After he was done explaining the bell rung signaling the end of lunch, deku then left and went back to All Might.

: No one pov:
Midoriya went back to All Might and they kept working on activating more OFA and channeling it in different parts of his body. (mostly his legs)

Soon enough the bell for the end of the day rung and Midoriya ran to class 1-A. He ran into the room and Mina called him over, he walked over to her and she said "Today we will play a fun game called truth or dare!"

Midoriya got excited and he hurried Mina and everyone else back to the dorms. They all got dressed in normal everyday clothes and did homework, they all met  at the kitchen for dinner at 6pm.

For dinner they were having curry and bread with melted cheese on top. Midoriya ate the fastest excited for the game, after about 30 minutes everyone finished.

They sat in the common room and started playing truth or dare. Ojiro went first and he dared Uraraka to float until her next turn, Uraraka agreed and started floating.

Next she dared Jiro to sing for the class, then Jiro dared Midoriya to go to the teachers dorms and scare every teacher.

Midoriya agreed, Hakagure and Tsu went with him. Tsu was doing a group call so everyone could witness this beautiful dare, when they got to the teacher dorms they snuck in and went around scaring people.