Chapter 15

: Midoriya pov:
Tokoyami woke me up at 8 am and brought me downstairs to eat breakfast. For breakfast we had omelets and bacon, after lunch I went with Sero because he was looking after me today.

We were just hanging out in his room with Kaminari and Kirishima when my throat started to itch, then my stomach started to hurt. I tried drinking some water, but a few minutes later I started to feel sick.

I also getting itchy all over my body, I quickly ran to bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I started to cry and itch myself, Sero came over to me and saw how I looked.

He quickly called Kirishima and Kaminari over, when they came they gasped and started running around the place.

: Sero pov:
Kaminari, Kirishima, and I were just playing game when Midoriya ran to the bathroom and started crying.

I ran over and saw him, his arms and legs were all red with hives and he threw up in the toilet.

I quickly called Kirishima and Kaminari over, we didn't know what to do so I picked up Midoriya and ran to the common room.

Luckily everyone was still there, I ran up to Yaoyorozu and held Midoriya out. She looked over at Midoriya and gasped, soon everyone else was coming over to see what had happened.

Yaoyorozu made a blanket and rapped Midoriya in it, but Midoriya ran to the bathroom and threw up again.

Everyone started to get worried, we were going go call Aizawa-sensei when we remembered that he was in a meeting for another 2 minutes.

We all started running around trying to find things that could make him sick. After minutes of running and we heard Bakugo gasp, we turned our heads his way.

Then he said "Guys I know what's wrong" we all looked at him and said "What!" At the same time, the he said "I just remembered that Deku had a really really really bad bacon allergy."

We stood there shocked, Iida was the first to grab Midoriya and speed over to Recovery Girl. We all followed behind him, when he got there Recovery Girl was not there.

Iida once again speeded to the meeting room, a few classmates (including myself) went with him. He knocked on the door pretty loudly, we heard a quiet "come in" so we all went in.

All the teachers looked at us and Iida quickly spoke up saying "We need Recovery Girl, and fast!" Recovery Girl quickly stood up and rushed out of the meeting room.

We followed behind once again, when we made it to the nurse office Recovery Girl got to work as we explained what happened. She quickly stuck a epipen in Midoriya's thigh and she made sure to keep him awake.

She put on a show on a small TV and told us that only 3 of us could stay. Since I was looking after him I stayed, Uraraka and surprisingly Bakugo stayed.

After everyone went back to the dorms, Recovery Girl ordered us to make sure that Midoriya didn't fall asleep.

She also stayed and monitored his heart rate, it was soon lunch time and Recovery Girl told us to only get him vegetable broth.

He slowly ate it and just kept watching the show that Recovery Girl put on. After about another hour Recovery Girl told us to go back to the dorms.

We sadly returned, when we arrived at the dorms the whole class was in the common room with Aizawa-sensei.

All 3 of us went and sat down on the couch and Aizawa-sensei spoke up saying "Anyone care to explain what happened?"

I decided to tell him because I was looking after Midoriya today. I started off with telling about our morning and the things we did, then I told him that Midoriya started getting sick and we had no clue what to do.

I told him that we tried different things to calm him down, then I said when Bakugo spoke up telling us about Midoriya's bacon allergy.

He nodded along to the whole story and told us to never feed him bacon again. He also told us to be cautious when we are eating bacon, we all nodded and then Aizawa-sensei left.

Right when he left our class bombarded us with questions, we answered all of them until they were satisfied. Then we decided to eat dinner, for dinner we had tuna over rice and C.C Lemon as a drink.

After dinner we just chilled in the common room until 9pm when we had to go to bed. Aizawa-sensei informed us that Midoriya would be okay and he will be at school tomorrow with us.

: No one pov:
For the rest of the night Recovery Girl monitored Midoriya, he was stable and he would be okay for tomorrow. The only thing he couldn't do tomorrow was train with All Might, but he could start that again on Tuesday.

(903 words)

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, now that it's Winter Break for me I will try to update more often. I will try to go back to my old schedule, thanks for being patient! 😄 Btw here is a meme and this is C.C Lemon, C.C. Lemon is a Japanese soft drink created by Suntory. It is known for its lemon flavor and popularity.

 It is known for its lemon flavor and popularity