Chapter 7

: Midoriya pov:
Tsu woke me up and got me ready for school, we ate breakfast and walked to school.

When we got to the class I asked her who was taking me today, she told me that today Todoroki was taking care of me.

I ran over to Todoroki and pulled on his pant leg, he looked down at me and picked me up. He placed me on this desk and asked me what was wrong.

I then said "What are we doing today? It is Friday!", he looked at me and said "I don't know".

Then I said "Can we pleeeeeeeeeeeease do something fun", he agreed and I started thinking on what to do.

After a few minutes of thinking I fell asleep on Todoroki's desk, I was woken up when the lunch bell rang.

I asked Todoroki if I could go talk to the other classmates about what to do later today, he agreed and I ran over to the Baku-squad.

I walked to their table and said "Excuse me guys what do you like to do on Friday nights?", Mina said "Test of Courage!", Kirishima said "Watch movies with ice cream", Kacchan said "Watch SCARY movies!", and Sero said "Hang out with my friends".

Then I got an idea, I ran over to Todoroki and whispered my idea into his ear.

: Todoroki pov:
Midoriya ran over to me and whispered in my ear that today he wanted to have a movie marathon.

Except each movie would be a different genre, I agreed and he decided to make invitation cards for everyone in the class.

We went back to class and I gave him paper and a pencil, he then got to work making invitations.

When the bell rang signaling the end of the day Midoriya stood up and yelled at everyone (including Aizawa-sensei) to stay in their seats.

He then went up to everyone and gave them the invitation, then we left. When we got to my dorm room he also gave me an invitation. It said "Dear Todoroki pleas com to my movie marython, we will hav difernt movies and nacks. It will be at 7 oclok at night, pleas bring your banket and stufed anmal. Love Izu."

I thanked him and I started on my homework while he picked movies.

(His letter said "Dear Todoroki please come to my movie marathon, we will have different movies and snacks. It will be at 7 o'clock at night, please bring your blanket and stuffed animal. Love Izu.")

: Midoriya pov:
I went down to he common room and asked for everyone favorite movies, they all came back with different movies. There were romance, thriller/horror, action, fantasy, etc.

I took them all back to Todoroki's room and sorted them out, I sorted them to what order we would be watching them in I also added some boring movies.

It took awhile but I finally finished, after I was done I took them downstairs and got the common room ready.

I went back up stairs and got into my pajamas, got my blanket, and my stuffed bear. Todoroki also got into pajamas and we went downstairs, when we got there people were already there.

After a few minutes everyone was there, even EraserHead was there! I then said "whoever wins the marython gets to make one wish, that will be granted!"Everyone's faces lit up and I started the first movie.

The first movie was a action movie to get everyone excited, when that movie ended everyone was still wide awake including EraserHead.

Then I put on a Romance movie, most people liked that movie. Next was a Fantasy movie, most people enjoyed this one also.

~Time Skip a few hours~ (12am)

: Midoriya pov:
Next movie was a thriller movie, I put it on and most people were already scared. Throughout the movie a lot of people screamed, cried, hid, or tried to turn off the TV.

Next was a Action movie, by now it was 1am and Aoyama, Shoji, Satou, Kouda, Iida, and Ojiro were asleep.

I put on another scary movie and this time Mina, Hakagure, Uraraka, and Asui forced themselves to go to sleep.

It hit 2am and people were still awake almost asleep so I put on a historic movie, the history of UA and heros that lasted 3 hours! At this Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, Momo, and Mineta fell asleep.

The last people awake were Tokoyami, Jiro, Bakugo, Todoroki, Myself, and surprisingly EraserHead.

That's when I put on a movie/TV show that was sure to make people fall asleep, 5 seasons of Teletubbies!

When I put on the show the emo's screeched like a vampire in the light. Bakugo sighed and Todoroki automatically fell asleep.

1 season later Todoroki, Jiro, and Tokoyami were asleep. It was just EraserHead, Bakugo, and myself.

I was really close to falling asleep myself but I needed to see who won, 2 seasons later it was about 7 am in the moring and Bakugo finally fell asleep.

The winner of this marathon was no other than the famous sleep deprived underground hero EraserHead! After Bakugo fell asleep I also did, after I congratulated EraserHead.

: Aizawa pov:
Finally I can sleep! I was only planning to watch the first movie then sleep but then Midoriya said the winner gets there wish granted. That meant if I won the marathon I could get a new sleeping bag!

So I suffered through romance movies, fantasy movies, 3 hour long historic movie, and my worst nightmare 2 SEASONS OF TELETUBBIES!

It was worth it though because I get a new sleeping bag, and I can finally sleep and dream about cats!

(1002 words)

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and for those who don't know these are Teletubbies. It is a little kid show and alot of people think they are annoying. There are also alot of memes about them. Also here is a funny BNHA meme I found 🤣.

 Also here is a funny BNHA meme I found 🤣

Teletubbies

Teletubbies ☝

Meme ☝