Chapter 2

: Bakugo pov:
I was walking back from the bathroom when I heard a bunch of noise coming from our classroom. I slammed the door open yelling "What's all the noise! Shush!"

After I said that everyone looked at me and yelled "How did you do that!?" Honestly, I was really confused, I had no clue what they were talking about. Pikachu then said "You made Midoriya stop crying", I looked at him like wut?

 Pikachu then said "You made Midoriya stop crying", I looked at him like wut?

(That's what he looked like 👆)

Then shark boy said "Bakubro weren't you paying attention when Aizawa-sensei said that Midobro turned into a baby?" I said "no?" Then I heard someone say "Kacchan", it sounded like the nerd.

Then someone came running up to me and held my leg saying "Kacchan! Kacchan!"

:Midoriya pov:
I woke up and saw a bunch of unfamiliar people and I had no clue where I was. I then started to cry, this girl tried to calm me down but I didn't know her so it just looked creepy.

Then she passed me on to a bunch of other unfamiliar people, they all tried different things to try and calm me down.

Then I heard the door slam open I was about to cry harder when I saw who was at the door. It was Kacchan! I stopped crying and jumped down from who was holding me.

I ran to Kacchan saying his name, then I attached myself to his leg. He looked down at me and said "Ha the nerd got turned into a child". I looked at him and said "Don't be mean Kacchan"

He just did his signature "tch" and walked away with me still on his leg. I looked at him and said "Kacchan where are we and who are these people?" he looked at me and said "Get off of me nerd".

Then he picked me up and dropped me on the floor by all the other people. I quickly got up and ran back to him, then he said "Hey nerd right now we are at UA High and you don't need to know so these extras are".

I just nodded and he picked me up putting me on his desk. I then heard someone say "Hey we are not extras! Let's actually let Midoriya get to know us" everyone agreed and they sat in a circle with me and Kacchan in the middle.

They all took turns to introduce themselves, then it was my turn. I stood up and saying "Hi my name is Midoriya Izuku but you can call me Izu." Then I held up 3 fingers and said "I am 3 years old!"

Everyone blushed then someone with pink skin stood up and said "Guys! Who is going to look after him?" Then this yellow caterpillar thing stood up and said "you will all rotate taking turns of him. Oh and by the way I am Aizawa".

Then he went back to laying down on the floor and fell asleep. I was really confused but just laughed it off. The pink skinned girl I think her name is Ashido said that we should draw sticks to decide.

Yaoyorozu made sticks and everyone drew a stick the order went like this:

1.Kaminari
2.Jiro
3.Hagakure
4.Aoyama
5.Tsu
6.Todoroki
7.Yaoyorozu
8.Bakugo
9. Kirishima
10.Uraraka
11.Ashido
12.Iida
13.Tokoyami
14.Sero
15.Sato
16.Shouji
17.Kouda
18.Ojiro