Chapter 6-♡Who is he??♡

(Before the alley incident)

( Jace's P.o.v)

I can't believe that Riele just asked me to go with her to the grand opening of Dreams Restaurant....its owned by Reese Dream,he has hundreds of restaurants all over the world,did I forget to mention they are all five star??

Anyway we're on our way there right now and I'm sitting in the back with Riele,she had called in another driver to take us there.

I've been super restless thinking of all the types of rich people that are gonna there and then there will be me,just plain old me in a tuxedo.

I mean what if they come to talk rich people talk with me and then ask about my business what am I gonna talk about a STEERING WHEEL?!! heck no one wants to talk about a steeringwheel especially not me!!!

I look over at Riele and she seems to have forgotten that I even exist as she ignorantly uses her phone.

"Scoff" her attitude is nerve wrecking I....whose attitude is nerve wrecking??? She suddenly asked and my eyes widened,did I say that out loud?? I asked no one and she nodded giving me the "seriously " Expression.

I was talking about.....that lady,I said pointing out the car window as we passed by a drunk lady try to force her way into a club.

Hmm...she hummed with a look of disbelief but then shook her head,whatever but what is going on out there is none of your business. She stated and went back to what she was busy with on her phone.

Few minutes later we arrived at a huge building with Dream Restaurant boldly written on it...it was lit up with beautiful gold lights.

My breath hitched as the car came to a stop and two suited men opened the car door,I gathered all the courage I had left and stepped out.

Hmm..fancy,she said as we both stared up at the building, yeah...I replied as my level of anxiety increased.

Alright hold me,Riele said and my eyes widened,What?? I asked.

Stop acting so dumb you're my date right, now hold me, she said through gritted teeth and i hesitantly wrapped my arm around her waist as they walked in.

Woah!! He breathed at the sight of all the people that were there...definetely not my class.

Hey!! If it isn't the bell of the ball,someone said and we both turned to the guy.

Reese Dream Congratulations,I'm impressed,Riele said and Reese's eye brightened. Thanks but I must say I couldn't have done it without you.

By the way you look Gorgeous,he said and she smiled...Oh he is wrong she looks more than gorgeous she looks spectacular.

Oh he is wrong she looks more than gorgeous she looks spectacular

(A/N: Picture Riele in this)

I really love this black dress and how it outlines her curve,I love the slit...i love how it showcases her legs..does long se....Ah!!what the hell am I saying!!!
Argh!! I hate this woman!!!