Chapter 11-♡DEAD?!!!♡

(Riele's p.o.v)

News Reporter: A Tragedy struck the people of Los Angeles as the famous CEO of Micheals Entertainment Industries was found dead in his Deluxe Apartment at Exactly 8:00am.

He was said to have been stabbed nineteen times two hours before that.

The Los Angeles police Department passed the information that the killer left no trace of ever entering or exiting the apartment and no evidence has been found of what weapon was used in the murder... But further and thorough investigations will be carried out said the head of police force.

Now Over to Justin Dough who is taking us to the scene of the crime.. Over to you Justin.

Justin Dough: Thank you Angela, now as you can see here thousands of people are gathered in front of Late Mr Micheals apartment as his body is being carried out.

The Micheals family were all on shock when they arrived at his apartment early this morning for their weekly family get together but all stood frozen in shock when they found their beloved twenty-five year old son lying dead in the pool of his own blood on his bed...This resulted in Mrs Micheals passing out on the scene of the crime, she was taken to the hospital immediately.....

Almost everyone in the city have come to show their condolences to the family of our beloved Dean Michaels. And mourn his loss....

How could someone so heartful be gone so suddenly.... His passing is surely a great loss for America.....RIP DEAN MICHEALS.

back to you Angela.... Thanks Mr Justin Dough.

Now this horrific news brought sadness to all Americans who knew him.

We will never forget him for all the things he did for his people and country... we also hope his legacy lives on forever... RIP DEAN MICHEALS.

We'll be back for more news on 24hours News...Channel 136.

I felt a lump in my throat as the words of the news reporter kept repeating itself in my head.

Dean is dead?? When? How?? I don't believe it ....stabbed?? No..impossible...Dean Micheals..Dead... but I just saw him yesterday..who would do this and why??

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I fell onto the couch hoping to wake up from this dream.

Because I must dreaming... Right??

But... I wasn't, this was reality, Dean was gone forever and I knew it.

Even though I kinda hated him...i would have never wished him dead..never!!

"No matter how bad someone is no one deserves death"

My mouth suddenly felt dry as the weight of the news became even clearer...making it more unbelievable.

I began to feel like this was somehow related to me. Like he died because of me,someone was taking revenge for my sake.. was i tge reason he died...No it's impossible because if he got killed by someone who knew he raped me...then it would be...jace?

Impossible, jace wouldn't hurt a fly, but who else did I tell?? No one except jace.

What am I saying it isn't because of me Ha! Riele you and your wild thoughts...he probably had enemies...

Excuse me ma'am, there are some men here to see y..you, Sarah my house keeper said sadly and I noted that wiping my tears and picking myself up.

What is the problem sarah?? I asked her as calmly as I could to avoid showing any emotion.

I think it's the police..she whispered and I frowned. The police?? What are the police doing in my house by this time.

Sarah are you sure it's the police?? I asked Sarah as I adjusted my cloth and put my hair in what I call a professional bun.

And walked passed her straight to the living area where my hopefully wanted guest were.

Good morning Gentlemen, I said as nice and professional as possible and swallowed another lump forming in my throat.

"Dean"... was the only name written on the walls of my blank mind. He was gone... I feel like I should clean out my ears and go back in time to make sure I was sure of what I had on the news....

Because I saw him just yesterday....we talked, I even slapped him! How can he be dead?!

Miss Downs, are you listening?? A voice said and I came back to reality.

Huh? Yeah?...yeah I'm listening, I said and the first man frowned. Are you sure ma'am, you seem a bit absent minded...he said.

No no I'm okay please carry on, I said and they looked at each other then nodded.

Umm we are agent Alex Black and Carter blank from the los Angeles police Department and we are here because after carrying thorough investigations we have evidence that you were among the list of people Mr Micheals saw before he died, I believe you've heard. Black said and I sighed and leaned back on the couch and uncomfortably adjusting my feet.

It was obvious this two men were beating about the bush, why don't they go straight to the point and tell me what they want. Yes, I saw it on the news, now could tell me why you're here??

Mrs Riele we are sorry but you are one of our prime suspect on this case.

Because it was reported that you threatened Mr Micheals yesterday at his office... is that correct?? He asked.

Uhhh.. yeah I did but I had my reasons for that and I had no intentions of ever hurting him...I said and Carter took of the shades he was wearing and shifted to edge of the couch rubbing both his hands on his knee.

If your intentions were not to hurt him , then perhaps you could enlighten us on what your intentions were, Carter said and my eyes widened. Wait! Are YOU trying to say that I killed MICHEALS ! I will not stand for that insult!

We are just doing our job miss downs. Black said and stood up.

So we would like you to come to the station with us, said black

What?! Why!! I screamed. For an interrogation, Carter said and helped me up.

Why are you doing this ?! You don't have evidence or warrant. Wrong again Miss Downs we have solid proof of our accusations so I'm sorry to say that but you're under Arrest.......

.....

Dun! Dun! Dun!

Dean is dead???
Riele has been arrested ?!
What is going on?!

Sorry for the short chapter
Schools been keeping busy

Anyway comment and vote!!

Kirt out!!

I purple you 💜

Ivy🌺🌺