Chapter 21- ♡FORGIVE ME♡

(No one's p.o.v)

Sean pushed jace's room door completely, he couldn't have seen what he just saw.

I mean Jace Norman and Riele Downs...kissing???

Impossible, he thought.

Ella... his girlfriend...yes his girlfriend, came up to his side with chase walking beside her.

She froze on the spot as her eyes met with jace and then Riele.

What was she shocked she didn't even see what i saw, Sean thought.

Uncle Jace!!!! Chase screamed and rushed to jace who was sitting on the bed with a stern look on his face ignoring sean completely.

He's expression changed into a happy one as chase rushed to the bed and climbed onto it to hug him.

Ow..jace groaned, he was still in pain, though not as much as before.

Huh?? Uncle jace did i hurt you I'm so sorry, chase said looking down at his hands.

No..No baby you didn't hurt uncle jace, it's just that uncle jace is feeling a little bit sick but i took care of him don't worry, Riele quickly said not being able to see chase sad.

It made jace stare at her adoringly but she avoided having any eye contact with him.

What??! She was still feeling embarrassed because of the kiss... duh.

You...took care of him?? Thank You aunty Riele, uncle jace, i hope you feel better, chase said and hugged him.

Awwnn don't worry teddy bear i feel better already thanks to Aunty Riele, he said knowing she would get flustered and she did.

Excuse me....but could someone please explain what is going on. Ella said looking directly at Riele.

No response.

Riele??

You know what..come on, Ella said and walked up to Riele, grabbing her hand she pulled her to the living area.
..........
(Riele's p.o.v)

What the hell is going on Riele??! I mean please you have to make me understand, Ella said.

Why was she so worked up anyway??

Uhh....I called jace this morning but he sounded really sick, so i came here to.....take care of him.

Wait what?!!! Do you even hear yourself?!!!! You abandoned your work...Riele Downs!!! To take care of Jace?!! Your Driver?!!! She screamed blinking continuously but you couldn't blame her it was unbelievable.

So? I said giving her a stern look.

No no don't give me that look something is definitely going on.... are you guys dating??!!

She squealed and pulled her in a hug then slapped my arm.

Why didn't you tell me?!! Oh!! This is so amazing!!! I'm so happ- were not dating Ella but it seems like you and sean are. I said and she instantly blushed.

Well...w..w..we a..are b..but...uhh...i..it j..just h...happened. she stuttered trying to hide her blush.

What?? So you are?!! And you didn't tell me... I said and with a pout. I thought we were friends.

We are but it just happened, he came to me all miserable and you know...poured out his heart to me...and I had to give him a chance.

And you know now i think I'm in love.

She said twirling her hair which made me smile, that is so wonderful Ella I'm so happy for you. I said and she smiled back.

Thanks but what about you and jace, tell me what's going on Ella, I need to know, she said.