Chapter 17- ♡I'm your bodyguard now♡

(Riele's p.o.v)

"Don't be scared I'll protect you"

He's words kept repeating itself in my head as i subconsciously caressed his back after i had plastered all the cuts made by the pieces of shattered glass.

How could someone be so selfless??

I have read the note sent by the psychopath trying to kill every guy that comes close to me.

He must have been the one who killed Dean too.

Which means this is all just some freaking obsession!

I hate this!! I hate every bit of this... but my question is, why hasn't jace run away?! I expected him to come up with an excuse and just bail... but he doesn't seem to be thinking about it.

Though it's not like there's ever going to be anything between us but... he knows there is a psycho who thinks i belong to him and will even try to kill my driver... so why?? Why risk your life for someone else??

I asked myself staring at his toned back and ran my hands through his overly soft hair... he groaned and i Immediately stopped.

No don't stop, please, he said.

I couldn't help but smile and continue caressing him. He is so cute... I almost want to ki- No I dont!

*Sighs* What am i saying??

Jace.. do you- I stopped my sentence when I began to hear soft snores from his lips.

He is asleep?! How is that possible i just spoke to him few seconds ago... He must be really tired from all that fighting and it's all my fault.

I need to do something about this GERM guy.. before he hurts someone else.

I took all the first aid kit and threw the used cotton into the trash took a warm shower and came back out.

Damn! Jace has gotten so comfortable on my bed, where am i supposed to sleep now??

The couch?! Umm No! Never!! It's so damn uncomfortable.

Okay.. i guess I'll go to another room them... but What if jace gets scared?

Jace,Really?? my stupid head said.

Yes jace....of course.

Okay then i guess we have to stay and protect him huh??

Y..yeah.

Liar!!! You scared donkey! Just admit you're scared of being alone for another night!!

Shut up I'm not scared I..just... uhh.. you know what why am i even talking to you??

I whispered out loud deciding to stay.

I wasn't sure if jace would mind me sleeping next to him but i got on and laid down putting as much space between us as possible.

Falling asleep with one thought on my mind.

"What the hell am i doing... laying on the same bed with my driver??

............

I slowly opened my eyes to a warm feeling around my entire body and an addictive fragrance filled my nostrils.

Why does every thing feel so good all of a sudden and i believe it's morning.

....it suddenly clicked...yesterday night, the attack, jace!!! He's on my bed!!!

I was about to freak out when i saw he's sleeping face, and i took time to study him.

He was such a beautiful creature there's no denial. It's like God took his time in creating this one.