Chapter 32- And he..is the Devil Incarnate

(No one's p.o.v)

Head hung low with blood dripping out of his mouth, head, and nose, there he was, restrained with two metallic chains coming from both sides of the squared dark room he was in.

The chains came from his sides and held his arms apart keeping him upright though his feet dragged beneath him.

He had dried blood all over his shirtless body and most of his wounds hadn't even began healing because they didn't get the proper treatment.

He had been unconscious for up to two weeks now.... his heart was barely even beating and he was at the brink of death barely hanging on to the little string of life that was left in him

He had lost too much blood for his own good.

The sound of large metal door unlocking echoed in the room and three people filed in, two of them carried metal bucked filled with a clear liquid, the smell of the liquid quickly filled the environment and permeated it.

It was spirit...Clear undiluted spirit.

One of them had a look on his face that portrayed he was going to throw up anytime soon because of the sight in front of him... and also the smell of blood both fresh and old coming from their victim, he wished so badly to shoot his two accomplice dead and set this poor guy free.

This was their psycopathic boss's order to use as a means to wake him up from his coma.

Let's get this over with, he said wishing to get out of there quickly.

Chill out Timothy, the other sick looking guy said.

He was one of the two carrying buckets.

They approached the body, are you sure he is not dead already?? The other guy said.

We'll have to find out,the sick looking one said and poured the spirit over his head and what was left he splashed on his chest, it rushed downward taking blood with it.

The victim stirred a little, a low pain filled groan leaving his lips.

Yep he is alive,the guy with the second bucket said and went behind their victim, step aside guys, he said and splashed the spirit all over his back earning another groan and a wince but he still didn't wake up, his head still hung low.

Good, Just a little bath before the boss comes to say hello... you guys, go inform the boss I'll be waiting here, Timothy said and the other two nodded.

As soon as they left he rushed to the victim whose body was clean now except for the opened wounds which continued to bleed.

Hey, he whispered, lifting the guys chin up but it fell right down again.

Hey, he lightly slapped his cheek, quickly tell me your name i can help you, he whispered.

Ri...Ri...

What?? Speak up, he said knowing it was probably painful for this guy to speak but he needed to know his name, the boss never told them.

I want to help you, he added thank goodness there was no camera inside this room, only on the outside.

Ri..Ri..Riele, he whispered not being able to raise his head.

Riele?? Who's Riele? Riele can't be his name...right? Timothy asked himself and took several step away from the victim, as soon as he heard footsteps.

The door opened and in came his boss with the other two, he wasn't dressed in his usual all black attire with a mask on.

Awwn Jace...he looks so dead like this, take him, and bring him to the questioning room, he said and walked out, they nodded and got the keys to Unlock his chains.