Chapter 31- ♡He's Gone♡

(No one's p.o.v)

A black haired lady with pixie hair cut sat in front of her patient, her eyes held an emotion that was familiar to most people  these days, Sadness, pain....frustration..all at once she felt these emotions as she stared at the curly haired chocolate skinned beauty....Riele Downs.

She sat straight her back rested on the pillows set behind her, her eyes stared straight ahead into space, no blinking, no movement nothing, she just sat there her hands in her lap, as she stayed stiff like a statue....you could barely see her breathing and this was what frustrated doctor Zoey...

They had treated her wounds and had her all bandaged up, during the passing of the weeks she had almost healed up completely but mentally she made no progress.

Nothing was getting through to her, she was stuck in an opened eye coma, trapped in her own mind....she was strong to keep her sanity but not strong enough to keep darkness from chaining her inside her own conscience.

This is what sadness could do to you, it could break you till the point where fixing you becomes impossible, It could destroy every ounce of courage left in your heart....take away your hope like it was never there... and this was life...sadness was part of life...

One moment you're the happiest person on earth and the next you're.... regretting ever living.... today you could be riding on gold clouds in a cloth made of diamond but tomorrow you're lost in a pit dinning with pigs, no one knows you or remembers your name.....Its just how it is and zoey knew that...

She also knew that not all people were able to handle the darkness when it comes after years of being in the light.

She took Riele's hand cautiously and held onto it tightly, This was riele's dark times she had to be strong if she wanted to see light again...

Miss Downs can you hear me?? Please snap out of it, everything will be okay, She said, this is what she has resulted to since nothing seems to be working anymore.

Miss Brooke, Her friends are here to see her, a nurse opened the door and said.

Bring them, she muttered not letting go of Riele's hand

Soon the door opened again and five people filed in, people she had come to know since she practically saw them everyday..

Goodmorning Doctor, Kurt the guy she had developed a liking for said.

Hi, just call me Zoey, how are all of you doing??? She asked.

No one responded, they all just nodded.

But the guy sean didn't say a word, his eyes were blood shot red as he stared at Riele, he looked like he hadn't even slept for days.

How is she?? Ella asked hopefully though already knowing the answer she would get because it was clear...right in front of her eyes.

She still isn't responding I'm sorry, we've tried everything all that's left for us to do is wait, Zoey said and Ella nodded sadly moving over to Riele with chase who kept hiding behind her.

Zoey felt sorry for the little boy because she knew why he was hiding... The first time they visited, he had rushed to Riele and asked about jace which resulted to her bursting into tears, he thought he hurt her and since then he has kept his distance from her whenever they visit so he won't hurt her again.

Ahh Riele snap out of it please we have to....bury him, Sean said.

I know the accident left us with....no...body to bury but he d..de..deserves t..to r..rest in peace, Sean stuttered out and broke down, he fell on his knees with his head in his arms.