Chapter 33-He's not Dead

He had come up with the fact that Reese could be behind everything that's happened but he wasn't sure, and after he told Zoey about Samantha being dead, Kurt realised she didn't know, the poor woman didn't even kmow her sister was dead.

She broke down in tears right at that moment and regretted being away from her sister for so long. They had cut all ties with each other because Zoey kept telling Samantha that Reese was bad for her.

Samantha was blinded by love, she didn't even know what was right or wrong anymore and got upset when her sister didn't support her relationship.

I.. I didn't know.... I can't believe i didn't know, Zoey cried as kurt continuously rubbed her back in gentle circles in a comforting manner.

It's okay, he whispered not really knowing what to do at the moment, he wasn't used this type of stuff, heck! It was more than new to him.

They were all in Riele's room just sitting in silence, all of them seemed completely out of it.. Ella sat on Riele's bed holding onto her hand while a sleeping chase was straddling her, her arms delicately wrapped around her neck as she held him with her other hand.

Sean was seating on the floor at the feet of the bed, his head placed raised knee, his hair had fallen over and sealed his face hiding it from everyone's view. He was silent and completely still, it was like he wasn't breathing... Ash who was leaning on the wall staring at the ground at one moment thought he was dead.

Kurt and Zoey were seating on the small couch a little away from the bed and every one where was completely quiet except for zoey's sobs.

He's alive, a cracked voice that sounded choked suddenly said and everyone's eyes widened, they stayed frozen not a move was made as they tried to calculate the possibilities of actually hearing what they just heard.

Who... Riele?!!! Ella was the first person to speak as she stared at Riele who finally blinked.

Riele...you're awake!!!! She shouted and pulled riele into a hug, everyone's attention was on them now.
......

She was no longer trapped in darkness and those voices that blamed her for everything was no longer there...

Riele forced a smile and looked at everyone, they had worried expressions on their faces making her think back to what happened, then she was hit with a wave of guilt and grief... why did he have to save her.

They said he was dead, but she was suddenly feeling her heart beat again something she thought had stopped when he....he's not dead.

What do you mean he's not dead?! Ash suddenly asked sounding furious, Ash calm down she just-

No.. riele cracked voice sounded stopping kurt.

A..Ash I...am sorry, I know its my fault that everything happened..b..but jace is not dead..I know he is alive... I..

Please stop, ash interrupted, he is gone Riele, he is dead! And there's nothing you or anyone else can do about that! So please let's make preparations for his bu..burial... the last part came out in a whisper, with tears at the brink of rolling down his face.

He turned away just as soon as it did.

No!!!! Riele shouted and winced as she tried to move resulting in Ella holding her still.

We aren't doing anything like that!!!Jace isn't dead and i know it!!! We can't bury someone who is ali-

where is he then?!!! It was sean who spoke this time, he's voice sounding muffled because his face was still on his knees.