Chapter 40- A little better

(Jace's p.o.v)

I opened my eyes and pulled her in a hug she smiled and caressed my cheek, the others are gonna be here soon is that ok? She asked and i nodded.

It's okay i kinda miss them a lot, Oh mom i wanted to ask, How long was i out for???

Uhh... Three months. She said.

Wait! What! Three months!!! Are you serious!!! I shouted making her giggle graciously.

Uhh... Honey your whole system kinda gave up... you know it couldn't handle anymore pain sooo you fell into a coma.

The doctor said you would wake up later but I'm glad you are awake already, she said and i smiled then looked around finally noticing the overly expensive looking environment.

Woah!!! Where am I?? I asked then looked at my mom who seemed like she couldn't stop smiling.

You're in the royal infirmary dear, she said and watched me with amusement.

It's so beautiful, I said and she nodded.

But if you think this is beautiful, wait till you see your own room, she said and i kinda got really excited.

Ohh I can't wait! I said and she giggled.

Me neither, I'd like to see your reaction.

A knock suddenly sounded on the door interrupting my reply.

Come, my mom simply said.

Sean followed by Ella and the others filed in, when they saw me their eyes instantly lit up and they rushed to my bed.

OH MY GOD! JACE!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!! they screamed.

Uncle Jace! Chase screamed and literally almost jumped out of Sean's arm to get to him.

He climbed the bed and hugged him tightly.

Hey Chase!! Jace hugged him back before looking up and gesturing for the other join for a group hug.

They happily obliged, and i treasured this moment so much that i didn't want it to end.

Zoe, you're here as well?? I asked as we pulled away, i thought she was a doctor back home.

Uhh... yeah...I...

She's with Kurt now, Sean said and winked at Kurt who rolled his eyes.

So... since she has to be with her partner, I have offered her to work as our royal Doctor. My Mom said and i smiled happily.

That is so cool, I'm so happy for you, I told her and she gave a half smile which got me thinking but I'll talk to her about it later. It seemed like she had something on her mind.

So... How about I show Jace to his room, Since the doctor said he can walk around now and do little things. Mom said and i nodded happily.

But you still have to take it easy okay??? She said.

Okay Mom, let's just go, I said and struggled to get to my feet.

Sean helped me and I was up... for not more than a second because i found myself on the ground, my legs were too weak to hold me up.

Jace!! Everyone screamed and Mom and Sean helped me get up.

Ouch... I groaned and got up on my shaky feet again, The injuries on my legs were not completely gone but they didn't hurt as much.

It's been a month afterall.

I can do this guys, I'm just a bit shaky that's all, I told them but they refused let me go.