Chapter 30-♡The Date♡

(Riele's p.o.v)

It's been days maybe even weeks since jace got that... message. I don't even remember when it was but we..jace had lost someone so precious...and days went by in a blur

Yes.. he lost her later that day...After the ambulance came, she was rushed to the hospital, they said she lost so much blood and was bleeding internally and was raped multiple times but they would try to save... And they did.... Everything was fine a few days later.

But then we were called to hospital that something was wrong. There was an unknown substance flowing through her blood stream... She died right after that... Telling jace it was what she deserved..

Gosh.. Jace hasn't been himself ever since, he hardly ever spoke to me, or anybody else and it's been really hard persuading him everyday to at least eat something because most of the times I would go to work and when i get back i would go to their house to go see them... Ash and Kurt would Literally beg me to tell him to eat something.

Today I couldn't go to work and has been locked up in his room all day so they told me....

Ahh... I'm scared now, what if he makes a decision to leave me... because it's all my fault she had to die, It's all because of me...

You know what... I love him so much... and I forever will, so... for that I can be selfless enough to let him go... he's better off without me...

I went to his room and knocked for like the hundredth time, I hadn't seen him for almost two days now... Its driving me crazy, I need to see him... I need to hold him and tell him everything will be fine but he keeps shutting me out...  I don't know why.

Jace... Please open the door... I just wanna be sure you're okay... Please.. you can't keep shutting everyone out like this... Jace please... I whispered the last part and then i had footsteps and the door unlock and then it opened revealing jace...

He hair looked like he had ran his hand through them a million times and he wore a sweatpants without a shirt.. bags were under his eyes, his stare held emptiness, not his usual bright stare that caused you joy on the inside... No this is not my jace.

He just stared at me.. not moving or even saying anything.

Hey, I said biting my bottom lip as i suddenly felt shy under his gaze.

You wanna talk?? I asked, he didn't reply only shook his head and tried closing the door.

No! I immediately objected and grabbed his arm. Please let me in, I said.

He took a step back indicating i should enter and i did and closed the door behind him... He didn't make any move to take another step back so right now i was trapped between him and the door.

There goes my heart again.

I didn't know what to do because he wasn't doing or saying anything, he just looked deep in thoughts... so I kissed him placing my hand on his cheek and pulling his face down a little I placed my lips on his.

He didn't react at first but then finally began kissing back, I ran my hands through his hair and he pulled me closer, He missed me as much as I missed him.

We pulled away for air and he ran his hands through his hair staring at me.

I.. I....

I missed you, I said hugging him, he hugged back relaxing in my embrace.

Me too... I'm sorry... I- don't say anything i know that you're hurt and i know how hard it is to loose .. so I understand you don't have to apologise.