Chapter 39- MOM

(Jace's p.o.v)

The Darkness....

My escape route... I hated it but i liked it...

No one could hurt me here... I was safe so I didn't wanna get out.

I think I'd rather be here forever but... She always sounds so desperate a..and she cries..

My baby.... Oh she's here again.

Wake up... You're with mummy now, no one will hurt you... you don't deserve this... please come back to me...

Please... now you're here...

You're finally here with me... please hold me.. call me Mom... please... It hurts even more now that you're here but i can't tell you how much i love you...I can't see you smile..

I love you baby... please wake up for me..

I heard the whispers every single day... but i didn't know where it came from... it sounded like she was in pain.

I wanted to help but how do i get out of here.

It was dark here very dark but i liked the peaceful darkness somehow....

This woman stopped the hateful whispers, she was a lot calmer a lot more peaceful... her voice reduced the pain... A lot...

It made me wanna wake up... To tell her thank you... I wanna wake up..

I wanna wake up...

How??

I wanna wake up....

It suddenly felt like i was giving a hard blow in my stomach as air suddenly rushed into my lungs.

Something warm dropped onto my cheek.. huh?!! Wait!! My cheek! I can feel my physical body again!

I tried to open my eyes but i couldn't... I don't know why.

J..Jace?? Are you...

Ahh.... I tried to speak but that was all that left my lip, a little groan.

JACE!!!! My son!!!! Y..you're, The woman exclaimed with utter excitement and began sobbing harder unable to complete her sentence.

That was when light suddenly filled the dark void i was in and i slowly walked towards the door i didn't know was there.....

.........

(Queen Kiara's p.o.v)

He suddenly groaned as i cried... thinking another would pass again with him not waking up.

I exclaimed happily and he began blinking with his eyes still closed.

My sobs grew even louder, was he going to open his eyes?? Will i finally see his beautiful eyes?? Will he finally hug me and call me mom?? What if he hates me??

Another groan left his lip as i began to get lost in my thoughts.

I immediately looked at him and grabbed his hands, squeezing it tightly and kissing it.

Wake up baby.. I whispered and slowly his eyes opened.

I couldn't contain my excitement i hugged him immediately making him groan in pain.

M..my baby... y...You're awake, I whispered  and he gently pushed away before slowly sitting up, I tried to make lie down but he refused.

Now he was holding my hands and staring at me as if trying to see if i was real.

M..Mom?? He whispered making me cry even harder.

I couldn't speak so i nodded and he pulled me into a hug.. his body shook as he cried as well.