Chapter 13- ♡You are not my Brother!♡

(Jace's p.o.v)

I pulled her closer and deepened the kiss, the thought of me hurting her through rejection clouding my thoughts.

I felt like a bad person... because i wasn't doing this because i wanted it, i was doing it because she wanted it, and i didn't want to hurt her...she has already been hurt too much... both physically,mentally and emotionally...i didn't want to hurt her more.

So you could say i was doing this out of.....PITY. it sounds even worse when i put it like that.. Gosh! What am i doing?!

A moan escaped her lips as my thumb brushed her bare waist... her shirt had lifted up from her being on her tippy toes.

I just didn't understand, why she wanted this so bad... i mean i could feel it in the kiss how much she wanted this kiss and it would make anyone want her too.

She ran her hand through my hair making me groan.. and kiss her more, one of my hands found it way to the back of her neck and pulled her even closer... she moaned again and ran her hands down my chest and that did it,cause i began to want more..... I didn't know if it was just my hormones or the fact i haven't kissed a girl in a very very long time, infact the last and only time i kissed a girl was when i was in middle school.

We pulled away and she licked her lips and bit on them while staring into my eyes still trying to catch her breath..and i just have to confess that was so damn sexy.

I think she saw that i noticed her little action and licked her lips again but this time slowly like she was daring me.

I pulled her to me and she slammed into my chest, A gasped escaped her lips in the process, she looked up at me breathing hard and just stared at my lips as if waiting for me to do something....so i kissed her.

More passionately this time... i wasn't sure if i should have been enjoying it but i definitely was loving every bit of it... the way she ran her fingers through my hair, the way she moaned each time i brushed my fingers over her bare skin, how fragile she felt against my body... how warm she made me feel. I wonder what sean.....Shit Sean!!!

Fuck fuck fuck!! I screamed and immediately pulled away as i suddenly remembered my brother.

What's wrong?? She asked innocently and i looked at her and shook my head. Gosh darn it I'm a horrible person, i whispered to myself.

What's wrong jace did something happen, do you have a girlfriend?? Omg did i make you cheat on her?? She asked covering her lips with both her hands.

No it's not that... i spoke absent minded and deep in thoughts.

Jace?? She called and I turned to her, i gotta go Ella, I..i.. just...Bye.

Jace?! Wait, she said and ran up to me... jace.. I ...I don't know what's going on or why you hate this so much..but i just wanted to say I'm sorry and I... I c..can we...can i...kiss you just one last time. She said fiddling with her fingers.

N..no Ella.. I can't...i, Please jace please, and I'd never make you do it again, i promise, please jace, she begged and i hesitated then slowly connected my lips with hers... no passion..nothing, just a plain kiss.

It seemed like she loved it though...i pulled away a few seconds later and she kept her eyes closed and just stayed there.

I'll see you later Ella, i said and walked with one person on my mind "Sean"

............

I got home after almost half an hour and entered the house. It was pitch black which made me wonder if Sean wasn't home yet.

Sean? I called as i closed the door behind me. I switched on the light and hung my jacket.

He probably wasn't home yet, i thought then i heard the sound of a bottle slamming onto the desk, guess he's home afterall.

Sean? I called and made my way to the living room.

It was also dark so i switched on the lights. Sean sat on the couch with a bottle of alcohol in his hands and two empty bottles on the table and by his feet.

Shit?! Sean what's your problem, that's way too much alcohol, i said and rushed to snatch the bottle from him.

But he pushed me... Get away from me!!!!! He screamed and got on his wobbly feet.

I s..saw y...you.. I s..s..saw both of you. He slurred taking a gulp out of his drink... squeezing his face he swallowed hard the content of what he held.

Shit, jace muttered making sean burst out into drunken laughter.

What? You think i didn't see you??! You think i wasn't there?!! You kissed her and loved every bit of it!!!!! Even though...you k.. knew (hiccup) know how much i love her!!!!! He screamed and threw the bottle he held at jace who swiftly dodged it.

..........

Hello my plums and peaches

I know This part is very short but I'll complete as soon as possible i promise.

I'm so tired right now but i updated this just so you'll see a bit of how sean feels.

He probably hates jace.... i can't believe he was there..

Anyway... get ready for the continuation of this chapter and no I've not forgotten about riele she's gonna come in again soon

See you my lovelies
Bye!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!!

Also don't forget, I purple you💜

Bye!!!!

Ivy🌺🌺