Chapter 5

Hey y'all! The picture above is adorable, so I thought I might share. Please enjoy!

*****

~Chen's P.O.V.~
(Language : Korean)

     I ran as quickly as I could after Xiumin, desperately trying to catch up. If he tells the other guys about Kali Kai's gonna kill me!

     I reached Xiumin just as he reached the top of the stairs. "Gu-umph!" Xiumin yelled as I pulled him into a headlock with one arm and covered his mouth with the other. I yanked him backwards, towards the room, as he yelled out through my hand the best he could. "Mmphs, Cnnn has a urlfren!!!"

     "Chen, what are you doing?" Sehun yelled at me, running up the stairs, "Let him go!" I smile slyly at him, still holding Xiumin. "What, we're just playing, right Xiumin?" I tighten my arm around his neck so he yelps, yelling, "Yeah, definetly!", his voice going an octive higher. Sehun narrows his eyes but walks back down the stairs, saying, "Ok but be quiet, Chanyeol and some of the others are trying to sleep."

    I nod quickly and yank Xiumin down the hall, out of sight from the others. I look down at him to see his face turning purple, so I remove my arm from his neck and flip around in front of him, slamming him into the wall by his shoulder. I clamp one hand over his mouth and his eyes go wide with fright. "Chnn-" he mumbles, his voice frightened.

    I quickly look down the hall toward my room, and, seeing no ice or anything, I looked back at Xiumin. "You can't tell any of the others about her," I said to him, "this is really important." "Whm, cum shh oor irlfrmm?" Xiumin said, raising his eyebrows. "No, she's not my girlfriend!" I whisper yelled, looking back at the stairs, "She's just...different." I look back to him. "Do you want to meet her or not? Cause if you tell them, I can't let you meet her." He shook his head (the best he could) "I wonf tll." I pull my hand off his mouth. "Good. Now come, on."

    I lead him down the hall to my room, where I peek in. Kali's sitting on the bed, looking at something in the yellow folder. I tap the door frame and she looks up, the veins in her arms momentarily going black. "Hey," I say, stepping into the room, "Sorry to scare you." She smiled at me, putting down the folder. "It's ok. Where did you go? And, who's that?" She pointed behind me and I turned around to see Xiumin peeking into the room. His eyes widened and his head disappeared once he noticed we saw him, making Kali laugh. "Hey, it's ok, come here!" She called to him, making his head reappear. He glanced at me and I beckoned him in so he stepped inside, shutting the door behind him.

     "Kali, this is Xiumin, Xiumin, Kali." I introduced them and Xiumin bowed to her, which she stood up and returned. "Does he know about..." She started to ask me, but I shook my head. "No, only if you want him to." She nodded, looking down. "He might as well. Show him the video."

*****

~Kali's P.O.V.~
(Language: English)

    Chen nodded and picked up his laptop, motioning for Xiumin to sit on the bed with him. They sat next to each other, and Chen hit play. I couldn't bear to watch the video again so I picked up the yellow folder and sat on Chen's desk chair, opening it. The front page was about me. I didn't know much about myself, so I began to read:

Name: Kali (no last name)

Age: 16

    I was only 16? I felt much older than that (A/N I know, that's a line from Maze Runner, yes I stole it, sorry). I continued to read:

Parents: Unknown

Ethnicity: Unknown

Blood Type: O Positive

    Most of the other things on there read "Unknown" so I stopped reading, looking up at Xiumin. His jaw was wide open and his eyes were wide, watching the video. " ib dagchyeo siu min, neon kaechi paliiya" I said to him in Korean.  (Xiumin shut your mouth, your gonna catch flies) (A/N guys I used a translator for all the Korean so don't murder me if it's wrong ok!) His eyes flickered to me, and then back to the video, his mouth slowly closing.

    A few minutes later the video ended and Chen shut the computer, the both of us looking at Xiumin. He looked at me and said, " dangsin-eun-i modeun jag-eob-eul suhaeng hal su issseubnida?" (You can do all of that?) I nodded. " ne, hwag-in-ibnida?" (Yes, is that ok?) He nodded vigorously. " geulae, naega ije ilbuleul bol su issseubnida, meosjin?" (Yeah, it's cool, can I see some now?)

    I smiled at him, internally sighing in relief. He's not afraid of me. But he's not immune, either.

******

~Kali's P.O.V. Still~
(Language: Korean)

    I look over to Chen and say, "I need to see if he's immune." He nods, and Xiumin gives me a confused look. "Immune? What's that?" "To be immune is when my powers can't effect you. If I touch you, I cannot use my powers, which can be a good and bad thing. Chen," I look to him, "Is immune."

   Xiumin's eyes go wide, and he looks over at Chen. "Your immune?" He asks, "How?" Chen shrugs. "I'm not sure, I guess I was born like this." Xiumin looks back to me. "Am I immune?" "I'm not sure, I would have to test it to see. Are you willing to trust me?" Xiumin hesitates but nods, his eyes exited. "Yes."

   I smile and stand up, sitting between Chen and Xiumin. "Chen," I say, "If you think you need to, stop me, ok?" He nods, leaning closer to me. I look back to Xiumin, yawning widely. "Right now, I'm exausted, so the power that will probably come out is wearyness (A/N Maybe that's a real word, my be it's not, I don't really know nor care), so there's no possible was I could actually hurt you." He nods, saying, "Then what will happen?" "Uh," I scratch the back of my head, "I'm not really sure. That's where the trust comes in."

   Xiumin swallows hard and looks at Chen, who nods in approval. "It's ok Xiumin," he said, "We can trust her, and if something goes wrong I'll be right here to stop her, ok?" Xiumin nods, looking back to me. He holds out his hand and says, "Ok, I'm ready." I nod and take a deep breath, taking his hand.

*******

Kind of a cliffhanger, right? I hope y'all enjoyed!