Chapter 10

~Kali's P.O.V.~
(Language: Korean)

      Luhan put his hand on the small of my back and led me downstairs, past all the boys in the hallway. We walked into the livingroom and Chen patted the seat on the couch next to him, motioning for me to sit. I curled up next to him, leaning into his side. I don't want my powers going haywire right now.

      Within a few minutes the room was filled with many, many boys. There was how many...9, 10, 11, 12 boys! I'm going to live with 12 boys? How am I gonna be able to save them all from Jones?

       "Ok guys," Luhan said, standing in the middle of the room, "This is Kali, and she's going to be a new addition to our family." I smiled smally and waved as all 12 pairs of eyes looked at me. "Hi, I'm Kali," I said, "Please take care of me!"

        The boys all smiled at me. Their smiles were very pretty, but one boy kept catching my eye. He was the one I caught before. I tilted my head slightly to the side. Why was he so special?

        Suddenly one boy stood up, bowing to me. "Hello Kali, it's nice to meet you. I am Lay, and I think we will become great friends." I smiled at him. "It's nice to meet you too, Lay."

     Another boy stood. "I am Suho, Exo's leader. It's nice to meet you." "Its nice to meet you too." I replied, earning a smile from him. "I think the rest of the boys should introduce themselves now," he said, looking back at his friends. They nodded, and one by one they stood and bowed to me, each saying their names. "Hello, I am D.O," "Nice to meet you, I'm Sehun." "Hi, I'm Tao." "You already know me, but just in case I'm Xiumin!" "Hello, I am Kris." "Hi, I'm Baekhyun! I can't wait to get to know you!" "Luhan, but we've met already." "Hello, I'm Kai." "Hi, my name's Chanyeol!" Chanyeol! Why does he keep catching my eye? "You already know my name," Chen said, squeezing my hand.

     "It's very nice to meet you all," I said, "And I'm very sorry about your manager." They all looked down, tears threatening to full their eyes again. God, why am I so good at making boys cry?

      "Um, anyway," Baekhyun said, changing the subject, "Why are you wearing Xiumin hyung's clothes?" "Um, well, I don't exactly have clothes of my own..." I said, looking down at my hands, "I kind of burned them." Baekhyun's eyes widened. "You have no clothes?" I shook my head. "What about shoes?" I shook my head again. "Hats?" Chanyeol asked. "Socks?" That was Xiumin. "Do you even have a toothbrush?" D.O. I shook my head at all of them, getting frustrated. "No, I have nothing!"

       All the boys gasped, exchanging glances with each other. Baekhyun suddenly smiled and whispered something to Kris, who whispered to Lay, ect. Smiles set across the group like wildfire, and they all looked exitedly at me. I was confused. "What?" "Kali," Tao said, grinning widely, "The band and I have decided that right now we are all taking you out shopping!"

     I raised my eyebrow. "Shopping? I don't have any money." "But we do!" Baekhyun said, jumping up and pulling me up with him, "We'll pay for everything!" I frowned, pulling my arm from his grip. "I can't let you do that!" "Why not?" Sehun said, standing up, "You're family now!" "But we just met." "Exactly!" Said Chanyeol, appearing beside me and grabbing my arm, "We need to bond!"

      Suddenly I felt myself lifted into the air. I turned my head to see Lay holding me like a baby. "What are you doing?" I asked, panicing, "Put me down!" "No, I can't miss," he said, smiling, "You don't have any shoes, so you're not touching the ground until you get some!" "But--" "No buts," Chen said, "This is what's going to happen and there's no way you can stop it."

*****

      A half hour later the boys had managed to get me into a car. I was with Baekhyun, Lay, Chen and D.O, and we were headed for a shoe store in the mall. The others had split up, saying they were out to buy me all the "nessesary" things in life. I had no idea what they meant, but there was no way I could convince them otherwise.

     Within a few minutes the driver pulled into the parking lot of the mall. Once the car stopped the boys jumped out and Lay turned back to me. "Can I give you a piggyback ride?" He asked shyly, making me smile. "Sure you can Lay!" He smiled and turned around, motioning for me to get on his back.

     Without touching the ground I got on Lay's back, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He held me up by my legs  and laughed suddenly as I put my weight onto him. "What?" I asked, hitting his shoulder, "What did I do?" "Nothing," he laughed, "It's just you weight like nothing, literally! What do you eat, carrot sticks?" "No!" I scratched the back of my head. "Well, I don't think I did."

     "Wait, you don't know what you ate?" D.O. asked, giving me a confused look. I opened my mouth but closed it again, realizing they didn't know my story yet. "Uh, I dunno, I didn't really pay attention I guess."

     "Ok, so, Kali," Baekhyun said as we entered the store, "What kind of shoes do you like?" "What kinds are there?" I asked, looking at the shelves from Lay's back, "I've never had a specific kind." "Well," Baekhyun said, looking through the shelves, "there are Vans, Hightops, Keggs, Uggs, Jordans--" "I think she'd like these," Chen said, holding up a pair of black and orange shoes. (Picture above) "Ooh, those are nice!" D.O said, taking them from Chen. Baekhyun looked at me. "Those are hightops. Wanna try them on?"

     After a lady measured my foot with a weird metal thing i tried on the shoes. Baekhyun found my size and I actually really liked them. The boys were happy with my choice so they bought them for me, along with a pair of shoes for Baekhyun. We also bought a pair of socks so I could wear the shoes out, though Lay offered to carry me again.

    "So guys, where should we go next?" D.O asked as we walked of the store. I shrugged. "I don't know, I'm kind of tired." "But we just started shopping!" Baekhyun cried, "We can't leave now!" "Yeah," Chen chimed in, "You still need a lot of things!" "Why don't we decide over some lunch?" Lay suggested. We all nodded in agreement, and D.O and Baekhyun grabbed my wrists, yanking me towards a restaurant. Wow, today was going to be a purple long day.

******

Sorry it sucks! I'll make it better next time, I promise!