Oh my god

Soon it was Friday night and the girls and I are going shopping tonight because Mila said we needed girl time.

Which is okay with me

Since Ace and I kissed and he said he would learn sign language he's coming over tomorrow at 1 to continue his promise to learn.

I'm feeling so happy right now. My life is just amazing at the moment with Ace being in the front of my mind and I'm thinking about him constantly. Before he left on Wednesday night he gave me a long sweet kiss and I've never felt so wanted. We haven't really know each other that long but from all the time we have spent together I know he's a wonderful person and I wouldn't want to be with anybody else. He's too cute with his dimpled smile.

I'm now getting dressed for when my besties come pick me up in around 20 mins.

Once I'm dressed in my jumper and shorts I quickly put on some makeup and perfume.

That's when I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket. It's annoying that I sorta have to keep it there at all times so I can feel my notifications through my ass.

Love that. Kidding.

I open my screen and see a message from my shitface.

Shitface🤍: principessa what you doing right now? x

Me: I'm going shopping with the girls.

Shitface🤍: that's shit. Come to mine after x

Me: I would only I don't know where you live, idiot x

Shitface🤍: you say the kindest words to me princess x

Me: I know bitch x

I'm not going to lie, embarrassingly I did laugh at my own text.

Shitface🤍: again such a sweet word to use on your boyfriend x

Me: if you can't take it, I'm dumping your ass. x

Shitface🤍: you would never, you like me too much.  (62 Wayland road) see you soon x

He's right I do like him too much. But I'm winning this not him. Well technically he's winning if he has me. Just kidding...

I'm actually really excited to see him after shopping. Just as I was putting my phone away I get another text that there here to get me.

I grab my things and head down stairs.

I see mum in the living room sat on the couch. She looks up and I sign "mum I'm going out with the girls is that okay" I didn't tell her I was going to Aces after because I want to tell her about him when we're having dinner with Ace.

"Okay baby be safe and text me" she signs back and I leave out the house.

Opening the door to Ellie's car I hop in and then I get tackled in about 8 pairs of hands trying to hug me.

"I know your excited to see me pickles but please calm down" I laugh. They all say hi once I've made eye contact with each of them.

"You ready for shopping hunny"Mila asked me from beside my when I looked at her.

"You know it" I turn my head to look out the window before I remember I haven't told the girls about Ace and I.

"So I have something to tell you all" all eyes snap to mine and Ellie who's driving even glances at me through the mirror.

"Me and Ace are together" as soon as I finished what I said I saw everyone's face beam so wide and happily I just knew that if I could hear I know they would be squealing.

Charlotte snaps a finger infront of me to get my attention and I turn to her.

"That's amazing girlie I'm so happy for you" she says and then blows me a kiss because she can't hug me. That's something that all the girls do to everyone, they blow you a kiss to say how happy they are. I've even started doing it.

We get to the shopping centre and start our shopping trip.

3 hours into it were heading into Victoria secret. I look at all the different types of underwear and lingerie. Raven comes beside me with a few items in her hand.

She smirks at me " don't you think you should pick some up" she the winks and I know what she's getting at.

But I don't think I should considering I'm not going to be doing anything yet. I'm a virgin and I've only just got into a relationship with Ace.

"No i dont" put as I said it I notice this really cute red matching set and I'm itching to pick it up and buy it.

I give in and then rummage through all the different bra sizes before I find mine. 34C
I pick up the matching red cheeky underwear before going and paying for them.

Half an hour later we're back in the car and driving everyone home. When it was just me and Ellie I remembered that I have to tell her to drive me to Aces instead of mine.

"Um I'm actually heading to Aces could you maybe take me there instead" she gives me a naughty smirk and then nods her head.
I give her Aces address and she heads there.

Once we're outside his house I say bye to her before shutting her door.

I get out and only then do I see what his house looks like. The whole house is huge, the colour is like a greyish black and there's so many black out windows. The whole thing is just beautiful.

I check my phone to see if I have the right place . Yep it's the right place.

I look down at my shoes before walking up to the front door. I knock twice before Ace opens his door and gives me a heartwarming smile.

I smile back and he gives me a tight hug and then takes my hand in his.

"Come In principessa, my mom was just getting dinner ready" he kisses me on the cheek before leading me inside.

Wait, I didn't know his mum was going to be here. I'm not a good social person. Shit what if she hates me?

Oh my god
...........................................................

Ha ha awkward...

Enjoy this update
Have a nice day or night ;)

Don't forget to vote ⭐️!
Katie-may x