Finding out

Stella's POV

Today was they day where me and Ace are going to tell his mum I'm pregnant. I'm really, really nervous.

It's been around a week and a half since we found out we were having a baby and it's been stressful.

Which I've been told, stress isn't good for the baby.

Me and Ace have been talking about our future and college and things like that. I've decided to finish this last year in high school as when I'm finished is around when the baby should be due. Then take a year off before doing online school at home for college. Ace is also taking a year off but getting a job to help provide for our baby's needs then he's going to be going to college after. I was also thinking about getting a job during my year off but I would need to find a baby sitter. I might find a job that'll fit in with when Ace is off work to mind the baby

Me and Ace still plan to raise the baby with as much love as possible and we are realising how much of a struggle raising a child is going to be but in the end it'll be worth it.

I know I'm going to get judged by others and called horrible names like 'slut' and things but I'm just going to keep my head held high and ignore because I have everything I want and it couldn't be any better.

I was now sat in Aces car and we were heading to his home to finally break the news. My outfit was cute today as it was a black long sleeve with black joggers and a long teddy bear coat.
It's really cold out and it's all very festive for Christmas in around a week from now.

Christmas has come really soon and I have already bought everyone's gifts. I bought Ace a new ring I found from Versace that I thought he would really like. He's been mentioning he wanted a new ring for a while now so I obviously had to get him one. To go along with it I bought him some new Calvin Klein boxers and a hoodie that I will probably steal.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Ace rested his hand on my thigh and gave it a light squeeze.

I breathed out my nerves and gave him a little smile.

We pulled up to his house as he helped me out the car, holding my hand on the way up the steps.

He opened the door and lead me inside.

Automatically, Rosa walked into the hallway with a beaming smile on her face and a little Alessia following right behind her with the same expression.

She gave her son a kiss on the cheek and embraced him in a hug. Most probably because Ace has been sleeping at mine for the past couple nights to help with taking care of me and my morning and night sickness.

Once she let go of him she turned to me and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged back without any hesitation and grinned.

she let go of me and then it was Alessia's turn to hug us both before she bounded up the stairs to play with her toys.

I looked to Ace and nodded, signaling its time.

"Mamma there's something we need to tell you" he said and took her hand leading her into the living room.

We all sat down on the couch and she turned to look at both of us with a sceptical look.

"Are you both okay?" She asked.

"Mom, Stella's pregnant" Ace spat out the news.

We watched her stay silent for a good 5 minutes and looking at us with wide eyes.

"Oh my" were her first words

"Look mamma I love Stella and we have chosen to keep the baby" Ace further explained.