Baby?

this song links with the chapter

Stella's POV

"For fuck sake Cohen drive faster" i scolded him.

I have to get to my Ace

I'm a mess, tears were running down my face in a never ending stream of hurt and distraught.

What am I going to do without him?
What if he's hurt really badly?

No, no, no, no

My hands and legs were shaking and I just needed to get to the damn hospital.

I had a horrible headache forming at the sides of my face and front of my head.

Fuck, not now

Cohen pulled up outside the hospital and I didn't waste anytime jumping out and running into the dreaded place

The cold temperature of the hospital air conditioning hit my skin and I made it to the front desk.

"I need to know where Ace Rivers is please" I said and then signed to the lady

"And what is your relation to the patient?" She asked calmly.

Very different to my shaking state

"I-I'm his girlfriend" I managed to get out through my sore throat now forming from my crying

"dear you need to calm down, take deep breaths. He's in room 241" she tried to calm me but my breaths were coming in short and I didn't notice that Cohen was stood right beside me until he placed his hand on my shoulder.

I just shrugged him off and went to find my shitfaces room.

I ran though the doctor and nurse crowded corridors until I came to a row of door of which his was located.

I saw a doctor and Rosa speaking outside of what must be Aces room and I headed over to them.

As soon as she saw me I noticed how she looked terrible. But what else would you expect, her sons in hospital

She pulled me into a tight hug and I hugged her back with the same force.

We both pulled away with tears in our eyes.

She then continued talking with the doctor to which I read what he was saying to now both of us.

"Mrs Rivers, Ace did have some Internal bleeding in his organs which we have managed to stop but he did also suffer a traumatic head injury to which he has gone into a coma, we are still running some tests and checking up on him but for now he's okay. We don't know when he will wake up, we're hoping it will be sometime this week or next so we can see if it had caused any damage to the brain but from what we can see we don't think it has" the doctor finished and I just stared at him in shock.

Everything's fucked up

A coma

The doctor left and Rosa got my attention and said she will be back, she told me she's going to get some coffee.

I don't want to imagine what's she's feeling right now

I already feel bad enough

I turn to the door that separates me from the one I love

I can do this, I've done it once I can do it again

He's fine, he'll be okay. Right?

I grab the door handle and slowly twist it open,

In front of me makes my heart stop beating for a second.

Ace lays there. IVs are hooked and pricked into his arms and there's a nasal cannula helping his heart rate pattern steady. Bruised and scratches litter his face and his messily perfect hair was now distressed and parts covered in blood.