new nickname?

Stella's POV

I woke up on Saturday morning after having a nice sleep in. I'm feeling happy and I just know it's because everything went wonderful with Ace yesterday with his family.

I swiped my phone from my bedside table and unlocked it to see a text message from my shitface.

Shitface🤍: good morning beautiful x

Aw he's so cute

Me: hey bro 😎

I'm a romantic person, what can I say?

Shitface🤍: no

Me: yes

Shitface🤍: be ready in 20 I'm taking you for breakfast x

Me: so sweet acey-bear x

Im trying out a new nickname but I think I'm just gonna stick to shitface

Shitface🤍: nope don't like it

Thats that decided then.

I locked my phone and got up to get dressed. I ended up picking some leggings and a cropped T-shirt that went with my white Nike air max 95s.

After doing my hygiene routine I then went down and told my mum and dad I was heading out with Ace.

They know Ace is my boyfriend but they still haven't had dinner with him yet. The only time they have really seen each other was when I had that horrible headache and Ace brought me home.

I sat on the couch with Cohen whilst he was watching a film and I was reading the subtitles. Then a light went off around the room and I knew that Ace was here.

I unlocked the door and stepped out. I faced him and he smiled at me. He wore light baggy jeans and a dark navy baggy hood less jumper. His hair was messy as he probably just got out of bed and it looked perfect.

Oooh Stella likey

"Ready to go princess" he offered me his hand and I took it leading me to his black sleek McLaren.

He pulled me in for a quick kiss before he opened the passenger door and I climbed in getting comfy.

He walked to his side and slid in.

He started driving and I actually had no clue where he was taking me.

"Where are we going?" I asked getting his attention whilst playing with his hand that was resting on my thigh.

"Wait and see. You look gorgeous by the way" he looked at me with happiness and contentment sparkling in his blue eyes.

Which made me happy that I could see how he feels and looks when he's around me.

Around 10 minutes Ace parked outside a colourful looking cafe called Waffle House.

Ace lead me inside and I noticed the layout the restaurant was aiming for was like a retro diner theme.

We found a booth near a big window and sat opposite each other.

"This place is really nice" I told him looking around and admiring all the detail.

"I come here a lot with Alessia and she loves it here so I thought maybe you would too" I read from his mouth.

He's so sweet

A waitress then came up to us "hi can I take your orders please" she asked.

I scanned through the menu to see what I would like.

Before saying my order I looked to Ace to see what he wanted.

"Can I please get the waffle and bacon platter with a orange juice" is what I read of his lips.

She nodded and smiled before turning to me.

" I will have the blueberry french toast with a strawberry milkshake please"

The waitress nodded and then left us alone.

Ace and I then talked about random things and anything we could think of.

About 30 minutes later we were finished with our mouth watering food and now we're just finishing our drinks.

"So do you have a middle name?" Ace asked me. For some reason we got into talking about the meaning behind our names.

Mine was Stella because my mum really liked learning about the starts and galaxies.

Ace was called Ace because he was named after his uncle who was called Acer.

"Yes I have a middle name" I laughed.

"What is it?" He asked whilst taking a sip of my strawberry milkshake.

I snatched it back and then bargained "I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours"

"Okay. Mine is Emilio" he said proudly.

"Ace Emilio Rivers. I like it" I wondered. But Ace just looked at me and smiled.

"Yes it was my grandfathers name so I guess my mom just liked to name me after family" he shrugged.

"Mine is Ember. My mum liked the stars so she called me Stella and my dad liked Ember because it means the glowing pieces of remaining fire. It's silly but they say that my name Stella Ember means to never stop glowing until the fire ends and even after a dying fire the ember will still glow." I recalled the memory of them telling me how important my name was to them.

"That's a really nice meaning princess." Ace gave me an adorable smile whilst getting up and holding his hand out to me.

We paid, well I say we but Ace paid for the both of us even though I told him not to, and then headed back out to the car.

"You promised me a sign language lesson today" He told me when we were back in the car with his hand in mine.

"That I did" I smiled at the recollection.

"You ready to teach me princess?" He squeezed my hand

"Of course Emilio" I gave a smug smile whilst he whipped his head to the side to playfully glare at me.

Oh I'm sorry
Have I found a new nickname?
Yes I have
But I won't forget about shitface

............................................................

Here's another update people
Enjoy!
Have a nice day or night:)
Don't forget to vote ⭐️!
Katie-may x