Moving

(New house^) hope you guys like the first chapter

tap

tap

tap

"Okay, okay I'm up" I say whilst signing. My brother just nods and walks out whilst I stretch and yawn.
I always sign whilst speaking I've done it ever since I learned it .

Today is the day we move to America I'm really looking forward to it because I haven't really got anything here for me to lose. Nobody wanted to be my friend because I'm deaf and everyone looked at me differently. I know I'm always going to be the 'deaf girl' but maybe when we move someone will actually want to be my friend and not just nice to me because I can't hear.

I go to the bathroom and switch on the shower I then brush through my curly hair and get in. I do everything I need to do and go to my closet to get dressed for the airport. I decide on wearing black sweatpants and a white cami top along with my Nike Air Force 1s.
I let my hair dry naturally as I have no time to diffuse and dry it properly.

I head downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Morning everyone" I sign

"Morning sweetie would you like some breakfast" my mum signs back to me. I usually just sign to my family as it's easier then talking in my opinion.
"Is that even a question?" I sign back laughing and she laughs back

I sit down at the table and take a piece of toast.
"You all ready to go stel" my dad signs. I just smile and nod.

After breakfast we all load the bags into the car and drive to the airport.

My twin brother Cohen literally annoyed me the whole way there either flicking my head or pulling my hair.
I ended up falling asleep as it was 4am in the morning

Tug

Tug

Flick

"Cohen if you don't take your bony ass fingers of me I will hit you" I say and look at him with a harsh glare.

Cohen my twin brother annoys me 24/7 .
He likes to make fun of how I don't look like anyone in the family because my mum, dad and Cohen all have brown eyes and blonde hair and I have light green eyes and brown curly hair.
I got my curly hair from my mum because she too has curly hair but I don't really look anything like my dad. But my dad is my biological dad because trust me we have been down that road and it wasn't a nice discussion

" calm down smelly Stelly" Cohen says.

He knows how much I hate reading people's lips because it's so awkward when they don't know your deaf and they think your just standing there staring at their lips like a creep .

"Cohen don't call me that you twat" I reply back pissed off

"Sorry what was that I can't hear you" he points to his ear and exaggerates the 'hear'.
Ever since I can remember he's always joked about me being deaf.
It actually doesn't bother me because it makes me feel like I'm normal and can play along with jokes like normal friends do . Everyone else doesn't think I can take a joke because I'm deaf and I would be 'upset' but really I just want to joke around and have a laugh.

"Cohen don't talk about your sister like that and Stella don't use that language it's rotten" my mum turns around and signs to both of us.

I just look at Cohen and roll my eyes and he just looks out of the window.