Pictures

Aces POV

Today is the day where Stella is going for her first baby scan and check up. She is now 10 weeks pregnant and I couldn't be more excited.

When she first told me she was pregnant I didn't know what to do or say. But then I thought about Stella and how I love her so fucking much and I just knew that I wanted to have this baby with her.

I know we're young and supposed to build a career first and get a good job before we settle down for a family but I'm more than happy to start a family now with the one I love.

I am scared about being a good father for this child as my dad decided to leave us without a fight, sure he loved us but obviously not enough to stay. I know he could of died anyway with the chemo but it's the fact he didn't want it in the first place.

My mamma has been so excited these past weeks because her first grandchild is in the way and she's been buying little things for the baby like little teddy bears and blankets.

Stella has still been having morning sickness but again that's normal for her and I've been helping her whenever I stay over.

Her parents have accepted the fact that she's pregnant and when I spoke to her dad that day he took me into his office he said how he knew I love her and he made me promise to always be there for her and our child. Other than that there happy too and welcomed me into the family. 

Stella has gotten a little baby bump and it's so amazing to know our little one is inside there growing. Every time I see her I fall in love with her more and more.

I'm on my way to pick Stell up right now and I'm about 5 minutes away. I picked up an ice tea for her on the way here because I know she would of forgotten her pregnancy vitamins again.

I pulled up to her house and got out of the car to walk up the pathway. But I didn't make it two steps until I was embraced in a tight hug and I heard an excited squeal.

I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up off the floor, she wrapped her legs around my waist and moved her head so she could see me.

"I'm so excited" she smiled so brightly it gave me butterflies.

"Me too princess" I placed her back down and kissed her lips. I then placed my hand on her baby bump and rubbed it.

She looked so gorgeous in simple sweatpants and a little long sleeve top. She also had her white coat in her arms to put on.

"You look stunning as always princess" i pecked her cheek and she blushed

I love making her blush, she's just too cute.

"You look nice too" She complimented.

I was wearing a simple long sleeve white T-shirt, jeans and my grey Jordan's. I also had on my gold chain that I always wear.

I saw her mum walk outside with a huge smile on her face.

"Alright you two make sure you bring back pictures of my little grandchild" she said and signed so we both could understand.

"Of course mum" Stella rolled her eyes and pulled me back towards my car.

We both got in and I handed her the drink to which she kissed my cheek and started drinking it all almost instantly.

I held my hand on her thigh the entire way there and she babbled on about how she's going to baby shopping sometime this week with all her girlfriends.

Once we arrived at the doctors I helped her out and we made our way inside with our hands intertwined.

We had to wait until we were called in but that didn't take too long and the doctor lead us to the room.

The lady instructed Stella to lay down on the bed and roll her top up.

I was still holding her hand and we both had enormous smiles on our faces.

"Okay Stella this is going to be a little cold" the lady told us and Stella nodded.

She applied the gel and used the device to move it around her stomach.

I saw Stella watching the screen in front of us excitedly.

"Okay I've found the heartbeat" she told us as she moved around to tell Stella too.

I listen to the heartbeat of our child and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Stella the baby's heartbeat is fine and your baby is healthy" the Woman explained for her so she could understand.

"Oh that's so good" Stella grinned and a single tear slipped from her eye.

"Princess, look at our baby" I motioned to the screen and took in the funny looking shape that was our child.

"I can't wait to meet you little one" she whispered and I kissed the top of her head.

"Okay I'm going to collect your sonogram picture and your information letter about your baby" the technician told us before she left the room.

I helped clean the gel of Stella's stomach and helped her of the bed.

"We've got a healthy baby" I grinned and she let out a cute little laugh.

"We have" she nodded and then pulled me in for a love filled hug.

"It looks a little like a potato right now" I thought but then I heard her laugh and I knew I said it out loud.

Around 20 minutes late we were out the doctors and had the sonogram pictures in our hands on the way home.

We arrived at Stella's and we both walked into her house. My mom was in her way here with Alessia to see the pictures and also meet Stella's family.

We headed into the kitchen where her mom and dad were having a cup of coffee and once they spotted us they got out of there seats with smiles.

"Oh my let me see" her mum squealed.

Stella ran to her mum and showed her the pictures whilst her dad offered me some coffee.

"Mark come and look at the baby" Her mom Julia motioned her husband to see.

He did and I followed so we were all huddled around the printed pictures of my little one.

Then the door bell rang and a bright red light went off around the room.

Stella's parents went to the door to let my mom in that was most likely here.

I heard many excited hellos happening in the hall and I just ignored it and stood behind Stella, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her shoulder.

We both just stared at the pictures in front of us both.

I then moved my hands to her stomach and just let them rest there.

Life was amazing at the moment. I can't wait for our baby to be born.
.............................................................
This was more like a pregnancy filler chapter.
Enjoy dudes!
Don't forget to vote⭐️
Have a nice day or night:)
                                                     Katie-may x