Epilogue

Can't finish without a little 1D :)
Stella's POV

"Mum tell Romeo to stop, he's taking my cookies" my daughter whines from the breakfast bar.

"Romeo stop taking your sisters food" I scold the 16 year old who had his hands full of her cookies.

"Alexis, go tell Caleb that the cookies are ready before your brother eats them all" I sign to her to get her other brother and she nods.

"Where's your father?" I sign to my eldest.

"I dunno mamma" Romeo shrugs.

Just when I was about to call my husband he comes wondering through the kitchen door holding a single rose.

He wonders up to me and hands me the rose.

"What's this?" I smile whilst signing.

"Just a little something to remind you that I love you" he kisses my cheek.

"Thank you shitface" I peck his lips.

I look towards the door and my two other children come waltzing through.

"Caleb how was football practise?" I ask my 14 year old.

"It was good mom, Coach said I might have a chance at becoming Captain" he beams, his brown eyes twinkling with happiness.

"That's great, well done" I kissed the top of his head and ruffled his brown curly hair.

The three kids sat around the breakfast bar and ate the cookies I made. They might all be growing up and being 16,14 and 12 but they will never be too old for mums cookies.

And neither will Ace by the looks of it as he's now sat in between Romeo and Caleb, stuffing his face with as many cookies as possible.
The 34 year old competing with his children.

I just smiled at my family and joined them.

"Lexi I'm thinking of going to get my nails done, do you want to join?" I asked my favourite girl.

"Sure mom, but can I get the colour green" she asked.

The girl was hardly like me when it's comes to appearance. She loves anything to do with her brothers and adores jeans and a T-shirt. She hates anything like skirts and heels. But I love that about my daughter, she's definitely a daddy's girl.

"Of course baby, we can get milkshakes after too" I also added.

But that's when my two sons decided to protest.

"Mom that's not fair, i want a milkshake" Elijah frowned.

"Ye mom, we want a milkshake too" Romeo pouted.

"I suppose you boys would like your nails done" I smiled at the two.

"No no no" They both signed, shaking their heads.

I just laughed at the pair and gave them some money to go by themselves.
..........................................................................
Later that night me and Ace were snuggled up on the couch watching a film when Ace tapped my shoulder and told me Alexis wanted me.

I headed up the stairs and entered her room, She was sat at her desk trying to apply lipgloss.

I smiled at my 12 year old and went over to help her.

"Alex what are you doing?" I spun her chair around so I could see her.

"Mommy some girls have said that I look like a boy at school so I want to look like a girl. Can you help me with this please?" She looked up at me with tear rimmed blue eyes and handed me the gloss she stole from my room.

"Baby, you don't need this. You don't look like a boy, you Alexis Esme Rivers are a beautiful young and sweet girl. You are not to listen to them girls, and you do what you want and wear what you want" I wiped her tears and kissed her cheek.

I grabbed a wipe and wiped it the lipgloss that was messily applied.

"Thank you mom, I hate the fact they get to me. I am who I want to be and I dress the way I want" she reassured herself.

"Yes you do" I gave her a hug and left her room.

I went back downstairs and cuddled into my husbands chest.

"Everything okay princess?" He asked.

"Everything's perfect" I grinned.
.............................................................
I can't believe it's the end :(
I'm sorry for the short epilogue but it didn't need to be long. It's a cute little glimpse into Stella and Ace's future.
Please give me some feedback on if you liked this story. I loved writing this and I'm sad it's over.
Enjoy!
Don't forget to vote ⭐️
Have a nice day or night:)
Katie-May x