Perfect

Aces POV

I woke up still lying on Stella's chest and my arms wrapped around her waist whilst she had her chin resting on my head and mine was buried in her neck.

I could stay in her arms forever

Correction, I am going to stay in her arms forever .

I felt her move from underneath me and I leaned up from my position to loom at her gorgeous face.

I saw her eyes flutter open and she gave me a sleepy smile whilst resting her arms around my neck.

"Good morning princess" I said so she could read my lips. I still need to learn sign language.

"Morning" she whispered back.

I still didn't understand how she could control the level of her voice as she couldn't hear.

But I guess it's just one of the amazing things about her.

"I think I can go home today" I told her then kissed her cheek after.

She blushed a little and I laughed.

"Stop" she tried to push me away and hid her face.

I moved her hands from her face and held them above her.

"Nope" I leaned down to kiss her but as I just about pressed them against her she moved and I kissed the corner of her mouth.

"Sorry, morning breath" she explained.

"I don't give a fuck, kiss me" I moved down for another kiss and this time she kissed me back.

I pulled away "that's more like it"

I got of her and lay beside her checking my phone to see what time it was.

9:00am, 1st October

Damn last month went fast.

We just cuddled for a little bit until a nurse came in with my mom by her side.

"Okay Ace your ready to go home, just make sure you get plenty of rest and take your meditation. Please don't do any athletic sports for a couple of weeks until you get your strength back and then you can continue, apart from that your free to go" the nurse told me and and smiled.

"Thank you" I politely said.

She walked away and my mom then made her way towards us.

"Okay let's get your things and get out of here" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"Stella are you staying at ours tonight. I'm making pasta and cannolis for dessert" my mother asked her with excitement.

Stella looked at me and I nodded my head with a big grin on my lips.

"That would be lovely Rosa" she agreed.

Around 30 minutes later we were all settled in the car. My mom dropped Stella on the way home so she could gather her things for tonight and to ask her parents.

They agreed and she joined us back in the car with her bag.

Once we made it home my mom opened the front door and Stella came and helped me to the door.

"I can walk perfectly fine" I laughed whilst she
Clung to my side.

"Hey don't scold you girlfriend for helping you" she poked my hip and I jumped.