Blue eyes

This song has always been one of my favourites!

Stella's POV

Today marks one full week that Ace has been in a coma.

It's Monday and my parents are making me go back to school. Although I'm still going to the hospital as soon as the clock hits 2.

I don't want to go but my parents take education seriously.

I have no problem with that except my boyfriend is in hospital.

I get dressed, which was a simple black tank top and tan joggers. my feet are shoved in some  random black nike trainers I had and then I pick up my school bag.

On mine and Cohen's way to school I make sure to text Rosa that I'm going to the hospital after school so she knows he's not going to be alone in case he does wake up.

We make it to school on the very last minute, probably because we had to stop and Cohen had to comfort my crying self.

But nevertheless I wiped my eyes and headed for my first class which was maths.

I took my seat and Ellie was sat next to me in maths so she spoke to me the entire time.

By lunch I was more than ready to go and see him. I grabbed two bottle of Dr Pepper, one to go in my bag for Ace and one for me.

I sat between Charlotte and Mila and tried to include myself in the conversations they were having but they knew it was best just to leave me alone.

Ethan and Elliot also sat with us and I could tell Ethan was missing his other best friend because of the way he kept staring at the empty seat hoping he would just appear.

"Ethan" I asked, getting his attention. "Have you visited Ace yet?" I questioned

"No Star" he shook his head, he looked so sad.

"Do you want to come with me after school?" I offered.

Ace is his best friend and I think he should come visit. But it's entirely up to him.

"Actually that would be good, thank you Star" he look relieved that I would be going with him and I'm happy that I am.

When the day finally ended I met up with Cohen and Ethan, Cohen's going to drive us and then pick us up when we're ready.

On the way there i messaged my mum telling her I might be a little late but she had no problem with it.

We reached the hospital and I walked inside with Ethan by my side and led him to the familiar desk.

"Hi Nancy this is Ethan he's going to be visiting Ace today with me" I told her.

She nodded and smiled, adding us both in.

I walked to the room and opened the door, I let Ethan walk in first.

I walked in after him and gave Ace a kiss on the forehead, whispering a quick hi.

Then swapped the bottles and made sure his hair was messily perfect.

"Do you want some time alone?" I asked Ethan and he nodded.

I left the room and went down to the canteen to grab a drink for myself and Ethan.

Once I paid I turned to sit down for 10 minutes and that's when I saw a little girl who looked around 11 and she was trying to reach the chocolate pudding on the top shelf.

I chuckled and passed her a packet and she politely said thank you in sign language.

Which surprised me because I've never really met anyone who also used sign language.

"No problem" I returned back in sign language.

She smiled at this and then began signing "omg you sign"

"Yes, I'm deaf" I replied.

"Me too" she laughed.

She was really giddy. Her blonde hair was pulled into a high ponytail and she wore some denim shorts with a pink T-shirt.

"I love your lipstick" I signed to her. She had on some bright pink lipstick which made me smile.

"Thanks, I love your hair" she complimented.

This made my heart flutter with happiness which I haven't felt in a while.

"Thank you sweet" I signed and then said a quick bye so I could head back up to my boy.

I opened the door and Ethan was sat in a chair next to him looking at him with glassy eyes.

"Hi" I spoke up.

"Hi Star I think I'm gonna head home, my mum wants me home to watch my siblings" he said looking at me as he stood up and wiped his eyes.

"Okay" I nodded even though I could tell it was a lie.

He walked out the door and I sat in the seat he was just sitting in.

I held Aces hand and just sat with him.

I was sat in the chair for maybe 2 hours before I felt something.

I felt his hand move

I looked down at his hand that was grasped in my own and I couldn't believe what I felt.

I glanced back up to his face and saw his perfectly long eyelashes slowly batting open.

He's awake

"Ace" I spoke quietly. Tears were now falling down my face.

I stood up to get a good look at his gorgeous blue eyes that I missed seeing.

His next few words made my heart beat with pure happiness.

"Princess"
..............................................................

Enjoy lovelies!
I'm not that mean, of course he's going to wake up :)
Don't forget to vote ⭐️!
Have a nice day or night :)
                                                      Katie-may x