Okay

Ace's POV

"Your okay, the baby's okay"
I looked down at Stella who was covered in bruises and her lip was bleeding from the impact of Kendall's kicks. I suppose it fucking hurts when you get beat up by a bitch in heels.

She was crying into my chest as I stood up with her in my arms and began hurrying to my car. She needed to go to the hospital, I need to know she and our little ones fine.

"Hey" the girl who helped Stella up earlier shouted. "Will she be okay? Do you want me to come?" She asked.

"Nah I've got her, thanks for helping" I nodded and made it to my car.

Stella had her head buried in the crook of my neck and she was sobbing. Fuck I can't stand seeing her like this.

I lowered her into he passenger seat, being careful of her sore limbs. I swear to God Kendall isn't going to see another living day.

"Baby, I need you to take deep breaths" I signed to her. She was breathing heavily and whimpering from pain. She had her hands stroking her baby bump and was looking at my hands as I signed.

She complied and she calmed down a tiny bit. I rushed to the drivers seat and drove out the parking lot to the hospital.

I was gone for 2 minutes, the line for the toilets was long and i wished i never went. This is my fault, I should of never left her alone.

What if something happened to our baby? I did it, I left her.

I parked the car as soon as we made it to the hospital. He ran around to her side and picked her up, her sobs had quieted down to silent cries and I felt my beat break.

I walked into the hospital and carried her to the emergency section. "I need some help"

I saw a nurse walk forward towards us "what happened?" She asked looking down at Stella.

"Um she got beat up, I don't know but she's pregnant and the baby might be hurt..." I trailed off and the nurse placed Stella in a wheelchair.

"Sir please wait here whilst I do a checkup" she ordered me.

"She's deaf, I need to be with her" I pleaded

"Ace" I heard Stella shout for me

She looked back and held her hand out for me with tears flooding her eyes.

"Okay come with us" the nurse then began walking in a direction and I followed.

She told Stella to lay down on the hospital bed and Stella wasn't focusing so I had to sign it for her.

It's a good job she's been teaching me.

"Okay I'm going to do an ultrasound sound and see if the baby's okay. May i ask how old you are and how far along" she spoke to Stella.

She looked at the nurses lips before replying "um I'm 18, I'm around 11 weeks pregnant"

"Okay and this is the farther" she then asked her and Stella just nodded.

I can't stand to see my girl like this.

She did an ultrasound on Stella's stomach whilst I held her hand and kept her focus on my face. Not wanting her to see if anything was wrong.

I stroked her hair back and kept a light smile on my face. Please let our little one be fine.

After around 5 minutes the lady turned to us and we both waited to hear what she had to say.

"Stella the baby's healthy and alright. You do have some bruises and I would like you to take it easy over Christmas, other than that your free to leave"