Big potato

Stella's POV

"Ace no ,we have enough chocolate chips" I motioned for him to put them back.

"No Princess, three bags isn't enough" he tried to bargain again.

I'm currently shopping with shitface for brownie ingredients as I promised him I would help him bake some.

"Shitface baby your going to get a cavity with all this sugar" I looked down into the trolley to see three bags of chocolate chips as well as the rest of the ingredients, but also chocolate ice cream, two bags of sour patch kids and a litre of Coca Cola.

"I don't care we're getting them" then he pushed the trolley to the tills.

We loaded the products onto the conveyor belt and waited for the girl around my age to scan them.

Me and Ace were packing them up when I noticed the girl eyeing him up.

Bitch he's mine.

I looked at Ace and he didn't even look twice at her before asking how much it is.

I got out my credit card and was ready to hand it over when I saw that Ace had already paid.

"Idiot" was my response.

"What?" He was laughing at my reaction now.

"I was paying you big potato" I could already see his lips laughing.

"Well you didn't deafy so let's go" he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the shop.

We placed the bags in the boot and got into the front of the car.

Once we got to mine we went to the kitchen to get baking.

Nobody was home as my mum and dad were working and Cohen was at Graces.

They've been hanging out a lot lately.

I grabbed the mixing bowls as Ace measured the ingredients out in the scales.

The wet ingredients were mixed and now it was time for the dry ingredients.

The flour was on the top shelf and I couldn't reach it with my short height so I made Ace get it as he was much taller than me.

As he was grabbing it the bag of flour fell from his hands and tipped all over me.

I gasped in shock as the dry substance covered me from head to toe.

"Shitface, what. The. Fuck?" I was angry now.

I grabbed a handful of flower and threw it in his face.

His facial expression was priceless. I couldn't control my laughter.

Through all the flour in my eyes I could just about see Ace saying "your going to regret that deafy"

Then he fisted some more flour and threw it in my face. Again.

I ran around the kitchen island to get away from him but it was too late he caught me and pulled me back by my hips.

He spun me around and smushed the flour into my hair.

"Ewww Ace" but he just laughed at me.

It was silent for a few minutes before I noticed how close we had gotten, our face were nearly touching and our bodies were pushed together.

Ace must of been thinking the same thing as he was looking into my eyes with the same desired look as me.

He's so beautiful. Inside and out. I want to kiss him.

Ace did too as he leaned forward and I did the same. Our lips met softly and that was all it took to feel fireworks explode in my stomach.
He held one hand on my cheek gently and the other rested on my waist.

I curled my hands behind his head and pulled him closer as the kiss started to deepen. He wished for my lips to open and they did to which he pushed his tongue inside and danced with my own. The kiss started to get harder and more passionate as Ace pushed me back against the counter. My hands made their way to his soft black hair that I've been dying to feel,  I felt him groan from the back of his throat which was hot.

But then everything came back to me and I realised me were both still covered in flour so I pulled away from his pink swollen lips and he rested his forehead on mine.

"We should probably clean up" I told him noticing that he was still staring at my lips.

He just nodded but didn't seem to move. I rolled my eyes but smiled and pushed past him to walk away but I didn't get very far as he pulled me back by my hand and planted another quick kiss on my lips.

"Sorry, I just wanted to make sure that was real" He said cutely. His cheeks were tinted a light shade of pink and he looked so adorable being all flustered.

"It was definitely real shitface" I know I ruined this cheesy romance thing we had going on but I just couldn't help myself.

Ace just laughed and it was one of those laughs where his dimples were on full display.
I poked one and said "cute"

"Cute I'm cute, princess you know I'm way more than just cute" he smirked but his eyes told me he was just joking.

"And moment ruined" his body shook with laughter and I just went to get a cloth to clean all the flour up.

After we had cleaned the flour up I took a shower in my room and Ace took one on Cohen's. I have some clothes of Cohen's to wear because his were full of flour.

I hopped out the shower, dried and moisturized and then threw on some sweatpants and a black long sleeved top.

As I was applying curl cream to my hair my door let off the bright red light and I shouted for them to come in.

Ace walked in and took a seat on my bed. He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white T-shirt. His hair was still wet and messy which looked so freaking hot.

I looked over at him and he looked kinda nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I think we should talk about before" he told me and I felt really nervous myself.

"The kiss?" I questioned.

"Yeah" he nodded and then made eye contact with me with his gorgeous blue eyes.

............................................................

Well..well..well... they finally kissed

What's going to happen next chapter?

Enjoy another update !

Have a nice day or night:)
                                                   Katie-may x