Happiest

Stella's fit and the song ( which I love) for the chappy x

It was now lunch and the girls and I sat on our regular table eating our chicken nuggets.

"I love chicken nuggets so much"Ellie said worshiping the one she held in her hand.

"Same I could live without my little nug nugs"I say grabbing another and stuffing it into my mouth.

Whilst everyone carried on eating I thought back to today with the weird way Ace was acting. This was totally different from the first time I met him considering he pushed me into a pool and I couldn't swim. But then again I don't think holding my bag for me means anything.

Thinking of the devil, he makes his way over with Ethan and Elliot by his side.

"Well if it isn't shitface" I joke giving him a small playful smile.

"How are you doing deafy?" He took a seat next to me and pinched one of my nuggets.

I gasped and slapped his hand.
Nobody steals my food.

"You call me deafy and steal my food. I don't like you"I turn my head away from him and focus into a conversation between the rest of the group.

I felt a thump on my shoulder and watched as a half eaten chicken nugget fell to the floor.

"Poor chicken nugget" I shook my head at Ace as he just smiled at me.

Amusement glinting in his eyes.

Then everyone started getting up so I assumed the bell went as Raven looked Over at me and motioned towards our class together.

I nodded my head and grabbed my bag.

"Catch you later shitface" I joked giving him a smirk.

"Bye princess"

Ugh again with the butterflies.

As I was walking I was trying to get out my lip balm out of my bag when I banged my head on something In front of me.

I reached to the back of my head and rubbed it to stop the little pain.
I looked up to find Carter, the boy who works at the chocolate shop, looking down at me with a sorry look on his face.

"Oh hey Stella" I mouth read of his lips.

"Hi Carter" its a little awkward right now.

I turned to look at Raven who just looked at me and then back at him and said "hey Carter she'll talk to you later we have a class right now"

She grabbed my hand whilst i voiced out a quick bye to him.

That's wasn't weird at all.

We made it to our last class of the day and it went incredibly slow. I just drew on my notebook the whole hour.

By the end of the day i was craving my bed and chocolate.

I met Cohen in the car park and he drove us back home.

Finally, I was in my room and sat on my bed scrolling through my phone. I was on Instagram editing my profile when I decided to post a selfie of me from when we were at the beach that the girls took.

Around 20 minutes I checked my phone to see I had many notifications.

As I said I didn't have any friends back home but online I had many followers from around the world.

xStellz.x

Liked by xCharlie

Liked by xCharlie.Kay, RavenxHart and 320 others
xStellz.x 🌊💙

View all 162 comments

EllieeGrace wow your stunning 💗

_Mila.moo natural beauty 🤍

xStellz.x @EllieeGrace @_Mila.moo nothing compared to you girls 😫❤️

I shut my phone down and continued watching the movie I put on.

The bright red light went of around my room and I said to them come in.

The door opened slowly and my dad popped his head in.

"Hi dad" I signed.

"Hi stell I just wanted to check up on you. You know see how your doing" He signed back.

My heart just melted a little bit.

"I'm good dad thank you" I replied with a smile on my face.

It's true my life has changed drastically since moving away from England. I met the most amazing friends and I love that they took me in their group without disliking me because I can't hear. Moving here has been one of the best things to ever happen to me. If you don't couldn't nearly drowning to death.

"I'm glad you really like it here and so does your mum and I just wanted to make sure you're doing okay" After he finished signing I answered him back.

"I'm honestly the best I've ever been I'm really happy with what's happening so far. All I can say is thank you for moving us"

I hugged him and then he left to prepare tea.

Around 9:30pm I was lay in bed and I couldn't sleep even though it was pretty early. The moonlight shone through my window and I cursed myself for not shutting my curtains again but I was too lazy to get up now.

I just lay there thinking and then it popped into my mind that I haven't seen Kendall the Queen bitch and her two witches in a while. Wow did she fall of the face of the earth or something.

I hope she did

I dozed of around 15 minutes later and dreamt a little baby boy who was also called my brother Thomas.

..........................................................................

I woke up around 5 in the morning with terrible head pains. The doctor said I would get them every so often because of the accident. They hurt like a bitch but I'm quite use to them by now.

I stepped out of bed and walked into my bathroom to grab my prescribed medication to help ease the pain.
I took two pills and washed them down with a gulp of water.

I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep with the pain so I just cozied my self up in my warm toasty bed.

I turned on the tv and picked the film beauty and the beast to watch.

Around an hour and a half it was time to get up and ready for school.

God I hope I don't see Kendall today.

The light of the door went off and my mum walked in, I just signed to her I was up.

I did my bathroom duties and picked an outfit to wear.

It was quite warm out so i decided on shorts and a T-shirt. I also put on my white Nike air max 97s.

I did my hair in a bun and I couldn't be bothered applying any makeup today as it will probably be smudged by me rubbing my painful head all day.

After I was dressed I headed downstairs to see and prepare for what this school day awaits.

............................................................

Hello My Pickles!

How are you doing?
Enjoy this Chapter! xx
Have a good day or night:)

                                                  Katie-May x