Agony

Outfits the same as last time but enjoy the song x

We made it to school on time and I met up with Mila to walk to first period.

"Morning boo boo" Mila said overly giddy.

"Boo boo, Really." I signed and talked at the same time.

"Yes it's your new nickname" She smiled.

"Great" I said sarcastically.

My head is still killing me.

Me and Mila met up with the rest of the girls and walked to biology.

Throughout class we all talked and laughed along with the jokes being said by the boys.

But for some reason I was having a hard time getting my eyes to focus. My heads spinning.

The teacher Mr Lee made us all copy things form the board at the front.
I was in the middle of a sentence when my view was blocked by a certain orange tanned baboon with blond hair.

"Ugh what do you want?" I said in disgust looking up into her spider lash framed eyes.

"I just wanted to say that I don't know what you're trying to achieve with Ace but it won't work because he loves me" after I understood what she said she wobbled her head as if it was true.

"It's okay Kenneth you can have him" I said her name wrong on purpose because she's annoying me.

Yep I'm that petty.

"It's Kendall" She corrected me. A scowl was thrown on her face.

"Whatever" Bored with reading her dry crusty lips I looked away.

From the corner of my eye I watched as she strutted away her skirt riding up her ass as she did so.

Ew

I looked around the class to see everyone still copying work from the board.

Ugh this is so boring

By the time it was lunch my headache only kept getting worse.

I was walking behind my best friends taking my time getting to the canteen.

I felt a presence beside me and looked to find Ace looking down at me.

"Want something?" I asked him. Confusion evident on my face.

"You okay princess? You don't seem your usual self today" He said slowly to me so I could understand. I watched as worry flickered through his eyes.

He noticed I was acting differently. cute

Wait no

Not cute

"Ye I'm fine" As soon as I finished my sentence I had this overpowering pain shoot through my head which caused me to sink down to the floor in agony.

I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt hands around my waist keeping me upright from falling down anymore.

Then a few more hands joined my shoulders and waist. I opened my eyes weakly to catch a glimpse of Ellie, Raven and Ace trying to keep me up.

"Guys I'm f-fine" I tried to say but as my head pounded I don't know if I actually said words or just made a noise.

The agonising pain spread though my head to my ears as I screamed out in hurt.

Through my watery eyes I noticed Cohen running towards us and picking me up bridal style into his arms. Grace was beside him with confusion and worry across her face.

"Cohen i-it h-hurts, my head hurts" I said quickly through my sob and threw my hands to the sides of my face applying pressure to relieve the pain.

I felt vibrations though his chest and I knew he was talking to the others before he started moving. I don't know where but at this moment in time I don't care.

My eyes opened again as I felt myself being handed over to Ace as he lowered me into his car.

Worry covered his face as he strapped the seat belt around me.

I moved my hands from my head and searched for my bag.

My tablets are in my bag.

As I frantically searched around Ace got into the driver seat and Cohen was sat in the back with the phone pressed to his ear. Probably speaking to mum and dad.

My hands stopped moving as Ace grabbed them and lifted my head up to him so I could tell I'm what I'm looking for.

"Medication" I got out one word before I squeezed my eyes shut again as wave of pain hit my head. "In my bag" the last few words were hard to speak.

Ace found my bag and searched In there for at least 10 minutes straight before he looked at me again and shook his head to tell me there not on there.

"Fuck" I cried out.

Ace turned around and spoke to Cohen.
I obviously didn't know what they were saying so I just lent my head on the window and closed my eyes.

I felt the car start moving and I knew that Ace was driving us home.

The best thing that helps me when I get these headaches are my medication which I left in my room and my bed.

That's exactly what I'm going to do when I get home.

Wait.

I used up the last of my pills this morning.

Shit

...........................................................

Short but interesting chapter for you all

Hope your enjoying my book so far !

I'm currently obsessed with drinking lemonade - I know, weird

Anyway,
Have a good day or night :)

                                                      Katie-may x