The return of the Locket

Song for this one
The outfit is the same as last chapter as it's not a new day just yet x

Me and the girls were all currently in a heated discussion about the movie Tinker Bell.

We're a bunch of 3 year olds I know.

"Or when her face goes bright red" Mila laughed.

"Or when she gets angry" Ellie butted in.

Just as I was about to reply someone walking in caught my attention.

Ace walked in with Ethan following behind him.

I felt a nudge on my shoulder and I turned to look at Charlotte.

"What's Ace doing here? Not that I'm complaining, I get to look at the fine piece of meant" She said smiling.

I looked at her and began saying back "okay 1 he's bringing my necklace back and 2 don't ever call anyone a fine piece of meat" I laughed.

After I finished talking I felt something cold hit the middle of my chest and I reached up to see what it was. I felt my locket back on my chest and I looked up to see Ace standing behind me.

"Thank you" I said politely.

"No worries" he said back. He had a slight happy look in his eyes and I wondered what happened with the cold ones I saw earlier.

When he began walking off to get a drink with Ethan I turned back to the girls.

"Holy shit did he just drive all the way here to give you back your necklace" Raven spoke after I looked at her.

"Yea but I asked him first" I said back to her.

"What the hell did you do to him? He's acting...nice" She looked really shocked as the words fell out of her lips.

"What do you mean he's not nice? He's just returning back my locket"

"I have never seen him do anything for anyone. Not even Ethan or Elliot" Raven replied still looking confused.

"Oh" I didn't know what to say back. Surely he's just giving me back my locket because he's bored of feeling it in his pocket or something.

I felt a presence beside and I turned around to me met with Ace. I just looked at him and turned back around.

I then felt him nudge me, a bit too hard as I fell into Mila.

I looked around and all the girls were laughing including Ethan and Ace.

"Shut up" I told everybody but I had a smile on my face.

My head turned back to Ace and I said "what are you doing?"

His lips then said "sitting down" his face made a look to say 'isn't it obvious'

"Yea I know but why here go away?" The happy emotion on his face I saw earlier was back to the emotionless one.

"Mmm I don't think I want to"

"Ugh Ace I already said thank you for my locket now can you please go away." I pushed his shoulder to show that I want him to go.

"Aw she said please" As soon as the words left Aces mouth I slapped him on the arm.

"Your an ass Ace" I was getting a little angry so I signed and said that to him.

I looked around and made eye contact with Ethan "hi Ethan sorry I didn't say it earlier but this twat" I pointed to Ace "was bothering me"

I think he laughed and then spoke "it's okay how you doing Star"

"I'm alright"

Then Ellie lips started moving "she's more than okay" and winked at me.

I playfully glared at her.

I checked the time to see it was 4:00pm.

Something hit my head and I looked down to see a little piece of ripped muffin on my leg.

My head snapped up to see Charlotte looking straight at me and her lips began to move
"Stella show us how to say Fuck off in sign language"

I laughed and moved my hands to how her.
She then copied me and turned her body and did it to Ace and Ethan.

I began laughing and so did Raven, Ellie and Mila.

Both of the boys stood up smiling and I caught Ace speaking to me "okay we're going see you Deafy" but by the playful look on his face I knew he was joking.

"Hey don't call me that" I hope I shouted after him.

The girls and I continued with Random conversations until it was 6:00pm and we decided to head home.

Ellie offered me a lift and I gladly said yes.

She parked outside my house and I tuned to look at her.

"You know Ace is only like that with you. I've never seen him so playful it was really weird to watch" she smiled telling me

"Let's not forget about the start of the few weeks when he threw me in a pool and I nearly drowned"I said back to her

"That is true"

"Anyway thank you for the lift I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning"I laughed and got out.

She smiled and nodded before driving off.

I opened the front door and walked in. Everything was cozy with the dimly lit up house.

I walked into the living room to see my mum and dad cuddled up on the sofa. I smiled at them and walked up to my bedroom.

On my way I knocked on Cohen's door and felt something hit the door which basically means come in. He does this when he's to lazy to open the door but wants to tell me to come in.

I walked in and saw him playing on his xbox. He quickly looked at me and handed me a remote to play.

I took it and sat on his bed joining in on whatever game he was playing which looked like fifa.

I spent about an hour playing with Cohen before I headed to take a shower and get in bed.

I was so not looking forward for school tomorrow.

...............................................................

Sup my dudes

Okay I'm never saying that again

Another chapter for use to enjoy  this week

So I've noticed my chapters are around
800-1000 words which I think is a little short but it's working quite well with my writing schedule.

Anyhoe (that was intensional) enjoy !

                                                          Katie-may x