New School 2

The next day Verson took me to the school of the Gorn. We were received by the Gorn and the owner. During the exchange of courtesies I finally learned the Gorn's name. His name was Gahris. He took me outside while Verson remained with his master. Gahris led me to a workshop within the school premises. That tall Gorn made me feel like a dwarf. When trying to look into his face, my neck was often enough bent upward to the limits. In the workshop, he asked the craftsman: "Can you make her a fighter top, which is a weapon holder, similar as mine. Apparently, they don't allow her a top, because it is against the rules, but sheaths and weapons holders are allowed."

"So you mean, the real purpose of the piece is to be a sport bra and its second purpose is a weapons holder, so that it will pass as that", the craftsman pointed out his view of the task?

"Exactly."

After the craftsman had reassurance of the task, he took a couple of pictures from my torso. With that being done, he requested me to be back in 1,5 hours. To pass time, Gahris showed me his school. It was a lot bigger than mine and with proper buildings. While we lived in cages within a makeshift industrial production hall, a huge tent actually, this school had proper sleeping dorms and social areas. They had a nice gym and a decent practice area. On top, this school had a weapons and leather workshop and a cafeteria. When we returned to the leather workshop, the craftsman there showed me a 3d drawing of a sports bra on his computer. At the back was an electronic device which was a weapons holder. He showed me various fabrics of which I had to pick the one I wanted the bra to be made of. Nosy as I was, I watched as he made it. A machine cut the various pieces according to the design from the computer. On another machine, the various pieces were sown together. Two my surprise not one, but two pieces came out of it. At last, he fixed the electronic device to the back. Finally, he handed me the bra and shorts (a subligaculum), both matching as they were from the same fabric.

"Woah! Nice", I said.

"Try 'em on, so that we see if they really fit."

They did fit perfectly: "Super. Thank you!" Those were really nice and decent pieces. Not the shaggy, dirty stuff we were using.

Being finished with that, Gahris and I walked back to the master's office. Gahris had done me a really nice favor. Without, I would have been further jumping around various arenas with those shaggy diapers and my fine young rosy nibbles dangling around for everybody's entertainment. I had to ask: "Gahris, subligaculum and bra are really nice. What you want?"

"You mean, what I do want in return", was his demand for clarification?

"Yes!"

"Nothing. - But there is something! Have you ever performed in a completely rehearsed fight" he asked?

"No, never!"

"Would you like to do it?"

"Sure!"

"Fine, what about Saturday", Gahris probed?

I was shocked, I thought, he was talking more hypothetically. "We need practice."

"Yes, but we still have enough time to do that", he continued. "Let's talk to our masters."

After entering the office, he introduced his idea to our masters: "I had the idea, 'ethl tits and I could do a fully rehearsed fight on Saturday. Remember, you were asking me how to fill the open slot we have on Saturday."

Verson looked at Gahris' master and said: "Well, that is your decision now."

I did not quite understand what he meant.

Gahris' master smiled: "Yes, Gahris that is a good idea, you two will start training immediately." After a short pause: "And show 'ethl tits her quarters." Gahris' looked at his master in surprise and so his master added: "There is that one guest room at the far back. Put her in there for now."