More Fights 1

Monday afternoon, the day of the fight, when I was in the makeshift change room = tent, Surak and Voq were there with me. Once I was ready, Verson, a Cardessian and another Klingon came into the change room. Verson briefed us. The last 5 weeks with Voq had improved my tlhIngan Hol and I already captured most of it. Surak gave me a summary, nevertheless. Pointing towards the Cardessian he started: "This is your opponent, as you might have figured already." The Cardessian was huge compared to me, probably over 2m tall with muscles like a gorilla. Cardessians looked mean by default, but I was not sure if the fierce looks of this one could be topped. In any case, he looked very intimidating and scared me to the core. In order not to surrender to my anxieties, I had to let anger consume the whole of me. Surak continued: "You are to lose by fatigue, which is what Verson had arranged. So once you are finished, you can drop your sword as an indication of surrender or you simply get down on your knees and cross your arms at the back. However, I strongly advise you to carry him through all 12 rounds. He will win by points then, but you will not have to put yourself at his mercy. As such, focus on your defense and focus on your muscle power usage. In this fight, you won't benefit from fierce attacks, thus omit them. He will be the attacker in every uneven round, so he will be starting. Live long and prosper!"

The Cardessian and his Klingon master left my change room and Voq pushed me out after them. Once under the tribune of the arena, I saw the Cardessian on the other side already circling the arena and triumphantly yell at the audience. What the fuck did life bring to me? That very moment I knew, the universe does neither, have mercy nor compassion.

Torg had followed us brining buckets with him. While I was wondering what they would be good for, Voq put his hands on my and Surak's shoulder and gave his final instructions, which Surak again translated: "The Cardessian is very strong. He will most likely try to exhaust you or even knock you out in the first round. Be prepared for very fierce attacks. Block them and move out of the way. Let the Cardessian run into thin air if you manage. If you lose your balance or need a short break for whatever reason, run. Bring some distance between you and the Cardessian and let him close the distance again. The Cardessian is already boasting in front of the audience as if he won already. Before you take your stand in the center, look at the Cardessian and shake your head in disapproval. It will likely get him railed up and he will again start to shout. It will cost him valuable energy. It's quite hot in the arena, so avoid any unnecessary movement, save your energy. When your head gets too hot, remove the helmet and throw it away. Good luck."

Vulcan logic asked, if making the Cardessian mad right in the beginning was such a good idea? However, I did not have much time to ponder about it, because right when Surak had finished, Voq pulled a helmet from one of the buckets. Apparently, the bucket had been filled with water and the helmet was wet. He unclipped the one I was wearing and handed it to Surak. Then he pulled ice cubes from another bucket and filled special, small compartments in the new helmet and finally put it on my head. He said something which I actually understood: "This is a gift for you. It's a special helmet, you will get to like it. Close it now and go."

While I was occupied fiddling with the strings and clips of the helmet in order to lock them, he pulled at the back of my diaper and poured a load of ice cubes into it. Shocked, I jumped immediately, turned around and yelled: "Hey", at him, but he just smiled and pushed me out into the arena. The helmet was cold and thus my head felt cold, uncomfortably cold. I could not fix that problem anymore though. I had to get those frickin' clips locked. My butt was cold and my pussy was freezing thanks to Voq's prank. Every step and movement was uncomfortable with ice cubes wobbling around between my legs. Voq had asked for a punishment, but I had to postpone it, unfortunately. First the Cardessian, then Voq. Those fucking ice cubes might make me get frostbites at my young and lovely pussy and I was getting mad. Someone would pay for it and the perfect target was in front of me. Seeing me approach the center field, the Cardessian indeed started to rant and glower at me. It pissed me off even further and despite Vulcan logic, I shook my head in disapproval and said: "Qo (NO)." It really got him mad in turn and if his words could have harmed me, I might have died right there already and I already regretted my actions. As soon, as I had moved into position he immediately attacked, not even waiting for my OK sign. I barely managed to bring up my sword. The impact was brutal and made me first stumble and then fall. I threw my legs in the air, moved my belly up, bent my spine and bent my knees and landed back on my feet. That took a bit more than a second as I reckoned. My sword was in front of me in a blocking position. Not a minute into that fight and I already had to be grateful for the relentless "get back to your feet in less than two seconds" exercise Voq had forced upon me. While I was still trying to fully erect myself, the next blow hit my sword and I fell again. Having hit the ground a second time, his sword was already coming down on me again and all I could do, was to block it lifting my arms up while on the ground. His sword heavily crashed into the small shield on my left arm. Instantly, the Cardessian pulled his sword up again and lifted it far above his shoulders. Looked like he wanted to land a fatal blow on me. Him reaching back far, however, gave me time to get to my knees. Right then my opponent's sword came down on me ferociously. My subconsciousness yelled: Get out of the way. So I blocked with my bi-hander above my head, but also guided his sword sideways. It was more happenstance than guiding it actually. With most of the massive energy behind his strike going into thin air he lost his balance and had to make two steps forward. Luckily, it gave me enough time to get up completely and run. I ran to the edge of the center field to put enough distance between the two of us. When I turned around, the Cardessian had not moved. He yelled something at me, which I halfway understood: "Come here you Vulcan xxxxx!"