Training for the big Fight

Picture = Kala the sports doctor

After roughly forty minutes flight, we landed in front of an old factory building and when we entered into the big production hall, I saw it was equipped with high tech fitness machines and a number of containers. A woman in a white doctor's coat received us: "Hello, you are Odron and you are 'ethl tits? I'm Kala and I'm a doctor. I have specialized in sports medicine. Welcome here in our training facility. 'ethl tits, you will live here for the next weeks while you undergo a very specialized fitness program. We want to boost your strength and endurance."

I had felt it the whole entire time of the flight, Odron was very uncomfortable with the whole situation and now he rushed to get out of here and away: "Well 'ethl tits, you are in good hands now. I have a lot of work to do with the upcoming fight. I will pick you up in a few weeks then." With that he turned and almost ran out, back to his aircraft. I had the feeling, that something was not quite right with this training, but I did not know what.

Kala showed me around. The fitness area was obvious. The containers were private quarters and one was for me, me alone. It had a proper bed and a desk with a chair and even a wardrobe. To my full surprise, there was a TV in my container as well. Further back down the hall, there was a medical area, with various medical apparatuses and a medical lab as I guessed.

Kala informed me, that she would like me to settle in and then already start with her training program. As Odron had dragged me out of my previous home, the farm, by surprise, I had nothing with me and there was nothing I could settle in with. As Kala realized it, she ordered one of her assistants to go and get things for me.

For a start, Kala had me do a fitness test and recorded the results. Thereafter I had to lie into an MRT, at least I guessed it was an MRT because it kind of looked like one. The machine however touched me with a beam, which was a bit ticklish. That was not MRT like and after I came out, I asked Kala: "What is that machine doing?"

"It is the latest generation of a syringe, actually the very first of its kind, it's called IB, which means injection beamer. You see the container filled with that yellowish liquid?"

"Yes", was my short response!

"That container holds muscle growth enhancers and the machine takes the molecules in the liquid apart and atom by atom transfers it right into your muscles, where it puts them together to the original molecule again. That way, we get the growth enhancers right where we need them. Injecting the growth enhancers into your blood stream would have much less effect and they could be traced a lot easier. Right in the muscle, the effectiveness is much higher and side effects are minimized."

"Is this doping?"

"If you wanna call it that way? However, the standard blood and urine tests won't reveal any traces after a week."

"What are the side effects", I wanted to know next?

"Almost none. Together with the hard workout you will do, your monthly cycles will get influenced. You will likely not see your period."

I already knew that one. Hard work out and specifically the not really appropriate diet on the farm had put my monthly cycles off. My periods did not fully come regularly anyways, so what the heck.

After the MRT or rather IB, workout was on my program. Kala lectured me: "You are a woman and you build up muscles in a different way than men do. Often women train the same way as men and that does not bring an optimum result. The female muscle contains a lot more type 1 fibers. These fibers enable endurance. The type 2 fiber enables maximum power. So you will do a lot of repetitions, but you will hold the weight at the maximum power point for 7 seconds."