Day 22: Ice

It was Tuesday when the group of four finished their project. It was Tuesday when their classmates decided to barely start their projects.

When it was Wednesday, they had free time. So that meant that they only had school for half of the day since Mrs. Bustier took up the classes that were English and History.

Since they were allowed, they left the school. They immediately went to Marinette's bakery. That day made them feel like they should binge something, so they put on Miraculous on Netflix, (But it's Bridgette and Felix instead.)

That continued until they finished the show on Thursday, after going to her house after school to finish as much as they could. They (Marinette) decided to do something else instead of staying inside all day.

"Ice skating!" Marinette exclaimed. Chloe and Sabrina were snuggled up on the couch, while Damian had gotten the warmth he had from Marinette taken away.

Chloe threw the popcorn she had at Marinette. "I don't want to get up." Sabrina said, snuggling closer to Chloe.

"Guys we have to do something other than sitting around all day and watching a show. We literally finished what seems like 100 episodes in two days." Marinette complained.

"We are doing something rather than sitting around. We are laying down. Now lay down with Damian so we can choose the next show." Chloe said.

"No Chloe." Chloe threw more popcorn at the girl.

"How about we do something that keeps us moving, then we can watch whatever show you guys want to and I won't complain. Promise." Marinette suggested.

The three others looked at each other. They started holding numbers up for a while before they settled on something.

"Angel, you get to choose one activity for us to do." Damian finally said. They ignored Chloe saying that it better be a good one.

Marinette just gave them signature smile.

-----------

"Why are we doing this? This is too much work!" Chloe complained.

"Hush. It's the only thing you have to do and it's only for half an hour." Marinette told her.

Marinette had dragged them out of her house and forced them to go to the ice skating rink. There were complaints about having to get up.
Marinette dragged them inside and paid for the admission. Chloe finally stopped complaining when Sabrina told her that she wouldn't stop cuddling her if she didn't stop.

Damian rolled his eyes at his friends. Jon would have his head if he didn't tell him he had gotten friends. It was a good thing that he was across the world and didn't know about it.

The four friends went to the bleachers to put their skates on. When they got done, the two couples went on the ice.

-----------

Throughout the whole time they were there, despite Chloe claiming that she didn't want to be there, they kept trying to one up each other. When the half hour was over, Chloe was the one who suggested to stay longer. But she got ignored since they only had little time til they actually had to go to school.

Alright, so I got this idea from @DivaJ10

Morganlbr