Day 25: White

It was Christmas. School was over and the three Waynes still stayed in Paris this year instead of going back home since they were close to figuring out who Hawkmoth is.

When Marinette woke up, she had seen that it was Christmas. And it was snowing. It was a white Christmas.

Marinette looked over at her room and saw the five presents she had wrapped up for her friends. One for Luka, Chloe, Kagami, Sabrina, and Damian.

———-

Marinette went downstairs to have breakfast with her family. She wished them a Merry Christmas and they went to open presents.

Marinette hugged her parents each time she opened her presents. She was grateful for every present she got and made multiple presents for her parents.

———-

It was the afternoon and Marinette was going to go out and give her presents to her friends. The only thing that stopped her was someone knocking on her trapdoor that connected to her room.

Marinette put the presents in her hand down and looked over to see who it was.

"Hi Dami." Marinette said, going to give him a hug.

Damian hugged her back and they stayed like that.

"Since you're here," Marinette started, ending the hug. "I can give you the present I made you." Marinette said, going to the pile of presents she just set down.

"Actually, I was hoping that you would see mine first." Damian said. Marinette looked at him and nodded. "I need you to close your eyes for it first." Marinette was confused, but did it anyway.

Plagg came out. Tikki came out and looked at them confused. Damian reached for something in his pocket and took it out. He pinned it to Marinette's shirt, making Tikki gasp at it.

Marinette opened her eyes and stared wide eyed at it, tears forming in her eyes. In front of her was Noroo and Dusuu smiling at her.

Marinette crushed Damian in a hug, saying thank you to him constantly. Damian smiled and kissed her forehead, making her stop her rambling and enjoy the moment.

"How'd you get it and who was Hawkmoth?" Marinette asked, looking at him.

"Remember your suspicion on Agreste years ago?" Damian asked. Marinette nodded. "It was him." Marinette, who wasn't surprised, rolled her eyes.

"Well my gift in comparison isn't as good as yours, but I hope you enjoy it." Marinette said, looking into his eyes.

Damian bent down and kissed her. Marinette melted into the kiss as soon as she realized it was happening. Tikki, Dusuu, and Noroo smiled at them, while Plagg commented something about love being gross.

Damian pulled away from the kiss and their foreheads stayed together. "Angel, I'll like anything you'll give me."

—————-

Luka getting his present:

Juleka was going around the ship and saw a wrapped present laying down in the opening. She picked it up and gasped at what she saw. Her brother, the one that believed in her former friend, got a present from the famous MDC. How'd he know her?

"Luka! Get in here!" Juleka yelled.

Luka came in and saw what she had in her hand. "How'd you get a present from MDC? How do you know her?" Juleka asked.

Luka took the present from her. "We're friends, and that's all I have to say to you. Just like you've said, we're strangers living in the same house." Luka took himself and his present into his room, closing the door behind him.