Day 19: Anti-Hero

Damian was done with patrol when he heard a gun fired. Multiple times. He informed everyone else what had happened and had gotten permission to go see what was going on.

When Damian got to the scene, he had seen an adult guy shot through multiple times in his torso. He looked around but didn't see anyone at the crime scene. It was as if they were never there. There wasn't anything that tied them to what had happened.

Damian was about to leave, but he heard a faint giggle. He looked around but didn't see anyone. He went on the rooftops, and heard the sound of the laughter getting louder.

"Over here little birdie." The voice called out.

Damian heard the voice come behind him. He quickly followed the voice, determined to find out who committed the murder and turn them in.

Damian heard shuffling and quickened his pace. He wasn't allowing them to escape on his watch. He muted his com and ran faster to get to them.

The person who the voice belonged to, it sounded like a girl, was running. He had caught a glimpse of her eyes. Their eyes, if humanly possible, resembled those of a cat. He thought he was seeing things.

As the person seemed to go faster, Damian, Robin, grabbed the grappling hook on him and swinged toward their direction.

They didn't seem to be trying to escape from him. In fact, once a street light came into view, she went down on the pole and dropped down on it, standing to the side of it.

Robin finally saw what she looked like completely. She had on a skin tight suit, showing off every curve she could possibly have. Her hair was down in a long braid, making it out to be a tail. Her eyes, as Damian had suspected it out to be, did look like cat eyes. She had on cat ears, that looked like they were moving.

"Why are you following me?" The lady asked.

Robin went towards her. "You killed someone." Robin answered back.

"It's not like he didn't deserve it. The guy was kidnapping girls and selling them. I was just stopping him from doing it ever again." She answered.

"You couldn't have sent him to jail instead?" He questioned. He didn't know why he was talking to them.

"That doesn't mean that they'll stop. Look at any of Gotham's rogues." She countered.

Damian sighed, frustrated. The girl smirked, thinking about something. She took her fingers and led them up his arm.

"Shame you care too much about that. You're one of the cute ones." She started. Robin, who was caught off guard by it, blushed the slightest bit. She pulled her arm off him and crossed both her arms. "I only do what just did because they deserve it. They weren't going to stop and they needed to be taught a lesson. I just gave him a permanent lesson." She then went to his ear and whispered, "If you don't like it, you should teach me a lesson."

When she backed up, she saw his face had flushed. Approved of her work, she took the baton off her back and was about to leave him standing there.

"Ladynoir out!" She called out before leaving. She left a frozen Robin watching her.