Day 30: Dance

Time passed and the dance was the next day. Marinette had made hers and her date's clothes for the dance. Her classmates, who didn't think of this til the last minute, all asked for her to make their dresses and suits. She declined and they just glared at her.

Even if she and Chloe weren't exactly nice to each other, they weren't going at it like Lila and Marinette. Chloe asked, and paid, for Marinette to make Sabrina's and her dress way earlier in the year, knowing that there would be a dance. When they class saw that she gave Chloe two dresses, they began annoying her, asking why she didn't make them any. She just mentioned that she asked for it months ago and she paid for it. That shut them up.

The day of the dance, Marinette bolted to her room. Damian had gone to the hotel where he was staying.

Marinette, when she got to her room, had immediately gone to do her makeup. She had three hours out of school before the dance started.

Damian was at Marinette's house, picking her up. He was taking her to the school. It didn't matter that she lived close to the school, he was taking her in a limo. There was a zero percent chance that she was having whatever she was wearing to be ruined.

When Marinette came down, Damian was speechless.

Marinette chuckled at his reaction. That had seemed to knock him into the real world. He took his hand out and Marinette happily put her hand into his.

"You look beautiful, Angel."

Marinette blushed at his words. He had led her to the limo, satisfied that he made her flustered.

When the two got in, the limo turned around and led them to the entrance of the school.

Everyone at the dance saw a limo stop in front of the school. Curious, they turned all of their attention towards it.

They saw the driver open the door. The person to come out was Damian Wayne. It made sense. They all knew who his dad was, so him arriving in a limo wasn't surprising.

He stepped out and saw him hold his hand out. Lila hadn't arrived yet, so they thought that he had taken her to the dance with him. When they saw the pale hand that had connected with his, they knew it wasn't her.

The lady stepped out of the limo and they all just stared. There ,as the date of Damian Wayne, was Marinette Dupain-Cheng. How she charmed her way into being his date, they didn't know. After all, according to Lila, she was a bully.

The two of them ignored everyone else and went inside. Marinette was holding onto his arm, while leaning into him. How could she look so close to him?

Lila arrived late, so she didn't see who Damian came with. When she arrived at the school, she had seen everyone's eyes on her. Some gave her compliments while others looked at her, smiling, like they did everyday in the halls.

She didn't have a date. She wanted the new guy to ask her, and Adrien didn't ask her, so she didn't go with anyone.

When she went inside, her eyes immediately went to the new guy. The only problem was that he was with Marinette. She didn't know why, but he had seemed friendly with Marinette, sometimes with Chloe and Sabrina, but would be rude to anyone else. It got on her nerves that she couldn't rope him into her web of lies.

Unaware to the two teens, they had been watched by a lot of people throughout the school dance. Some because they were confused as to why he would go with Marinette, and wanted to see why he went with her. Others because of envy.

A slow song came on, drawing all the dates onto the dance floor. Damian had turned to Marinette with his hand out. "May I have this dance Angel?" He asked her.

Marinette put her hand into his and he led them to the middle of the room. She put her hands behind his neck, while Damian put his hands behind her waist.

The two had stared at each other's eyes, neither taking eyes off the other. The two leaned in, closing their eyes. And for the first time, the two shared their first kiss.

Unknown to them, when their lips met, it sent a burst of wind to everyone in and near the building. Everyone looked in the direction the wind was blowing, surprised to see it was where Marinette was. Now they knew she had the wind bond, the rarest one to have.

No one saw, but Chloe handed Sabrina fifty dollars.

So is it illegal to do Daminette, but make them siblings instead as doing them as a couple?

Morganlbr