Day 6: Comfort

So in the last chapter,oLiVIa3152020 had guessed who the lady and the man  was. They guessed it was a lady and a man. They were obvious correct. 

When Marinette got to school on Monday, she got sneers from her classmates. They were all pissed at her because they thought she ruined their day. It was their fault for trying to talk to her, and it resulted with them falling. Marinette had noticed that Rose and Mylene had bandages wrapped around their legs.

Marinette couldn't care less. She walked up to her seat in the back, where she could see Chloe, Sabrina, and Damian. Some of her classmates tried to trip her, but got their foot stepped on instead, with an incredible amount of force added.

When she got to her seat, she sat next to Damian. Marinette had blushed remembering what happened not even a full 48 hours ago. When Marinette's gaze went to her other two's friends, she saw their confused faces. Just thinking about telling them about it made her get into a deeper blush and groan. The three girls had bursted out laughing, making all their classmates look at them weird.

Mrs. Bustier had come in directly as the bell had rang and started teaching. Everyone had given the four one last glare, but Damian's glare at them scared them white and they turned around.

-----------

For the great group of four, Mrs. Bustier's class was boring and uneventful. They just stuck to doing their own thing. Mrs. Bustier would still try and call on them, but they had always answered the questions right. She always completely ignores the fact that they all have hundreds in her class.

It was time for lunch, and they decided to have lunch at their school for once, only this time they didn't have Kagami. They had eaten in Ms. Mendelev's classroom since she allowed them to as long as they had cleaned up their mess.

Near the end of lunch, Damian went to go get some napkins so they could clean their mess. While he was gone, Chloe and Sabrina decided to ask what was bugging their curiosity.

"Why were you blushing earlier when you sat with Damian?" Sabrina asked.

Marinette had honestly forgotten about that and blushed lightly. The more she thought about it, the more she had blushed. She had mumbled something but they couldn't hear it.

"What did you say Maribug?" Chloe asked, expecting her to be louder.

Marinette had said it loud enough for them to hear it. "Me and Damian kissed on Saturday." She said, putting her head into her hands. Before either of them could tease her about it, she said she had to go to the bathroom.

After she left, Damian came in. "Where's Marinette?" Damian asked.

Chloe and Sabrina looked at him. "She's in the bathroom, lover boy." Chloe answered. Damian halfheartedly glared at them.

-------------

Marinette smiled as she washed her hands. She was having a good day and there was nothing her classmates could do to bring down her mood.

Marinette dried her hands and headed towards the door. When she opened the door, she saw Lila coming in.

"So, Marinette, you managed to get a new friend." Lila said, getting closer to Marinette. Marinette, since she didn't want Lila in her personal space, backed up. "It doesn't matter. I'll just take him and make him my pawn instead. After all, that's what happened with your other friends. They do whatever I want whenever I tell them." Lila had said.

Marinette had kept her cool. "Here is what you forget. You don't know him. At all. You didn't even bother to learn his name. What makes you think he'll believe you over me?"

Lila didn't flinch. "You're right about how I don't know him. I don't care enough to learn it. But here's the thing, you don't know him either. Even if he had spent his time with you, you or him don't fully know each other well enough. He could go either way. He could believe me or you. But I'm a lot more convincing." Lila told her.

Marinette just told her what she told her the last time. We'll see Lila. We'll see. After all, he actually has a brain and won't do things before thinking." Marinette had then left the bathroom. If she stayed long enough, she would have seen Lila storming out of the bathroom after she left.

--------

While Marinette was walking back to class, she couldn't help but think she was right. Lila, while he mostly told lies, was true when she said that both of them didn't know Damian at all. He really could go either way. But Marinette didn't think all hope was lost. While she didn't know what Lila would do to convince him, it made her feel better that he at least knew she was lying. But that had happened before. Look at her relationship with Adrien.

When she got to the class, she went up to her seat and put her head down. She didn't see the concerned looks from her few friends.

"Angel, what's wrong with you?" Damian asked quietly and softly so that only she could hear it.

Marinette had launched herself at Damian. Her arms were around his torso, and her head was pushed in his chest. "Could you just hold me, please?" Marinette asked, her voice muffled by his chest.

Damian wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her forward. While he was comforting her, he had swore to himself that he would harm those who had harmed his angel. Looking at Chloe and Sabrina, they had thought the same thing too.

----------

Somewhere nearby:

The man and woman had been told about the scene between Damian and Marinette. They had to imagine it with their head.

"He is definitely yours if he got comfortable with her that quickly." The lady told the man in black.

The man just nodded at the information he was being told. "We still have to stop them from causing trouble here. After all, if they get together, that's all that would happen." The man told the woman. The two of them were in deep thought about how to stop the upcoming trouble. 

I fell asleep earlier than usual yesterday and woke up at two in the morning. I really need some more sleep because I didn't get enough this week. 

Morganlbr