Day 9: Book

Meanbeanlolmina I have updated your highness. You're welcome. 

Marinette and Robin turned around to see the 'man' and the 'lady.' There, in all their glory, was Tikki and Plagg. Marinette seemed confused, but waited for them to continue.

"Marinette, do you still have those photos of the miraculous memoir, or book, that Master Fu took?" Marinette nodded at Tikki's words. "I want you to read the page about the cat miraculous."

Marinette took out her phone and went through her photos. After scrolling through them for a bit, she finally found the image of the page. When she read it, her face went from it's normal pale color to a bright red.

'When the true ladybug meets her black cat out of the mask, when they meet with the miraculous, the magic will stop trying to hide their identities from each other.'

Marinette passed the phone to Robin, still trying to comprehend that Robin was the black cat. Her black cat. This made her wonder why Adrien had gotten it instead of someone else. She gets that Robin was all the way on the other side of the world, but why did he choose Adrien out of everyone else in Paris.

When Marinette turned over to see Robin's expression, as well as she could since it was a little dark, she saw the smallest bit of red on his face. Marinette had turned to face the two kwamis.

"Why did Master choose Adrien out of everyone? I think that Rose would have been a better match than Adrien." Marinette asked.

Plagg sighed. "Well, I think you already know why Fu chose teens instead of adults. Well, I told him that Adrien was one of the worst choices there. But he thought that I was messing with him, so he chose him and now all of this stuff happened. Now, when can I get some cheese?" Plagg explained and asked.

"So what do you want me to do? Give him the ring?" Marinette asked. Plagg nodded at her. The sooner the kid got the ring, the sooner Plagg had an owner, and the sooner he was getting some cheese.

Marinette gave the ring to Robin. He took off one of his gloves and put the ring on his finger. When he put it on, there was a flash on his finger and Marinette's earrings. It wasn't bright to the two, but if there was anyone else on the streets, they would have to shield their eyes because of it.

"What was that?" Damian asked. Marinette shrugged and turned to the kwamis for an explanation. The two just told them to transform.

When Damian transformed, after getting the words for it, he looked like he had on his old league outfit with some of his Robin costume incorporated into it. When Marinette transformed, long gone was the ladybug looking onesie.

Her suit was mostly black. Going onto her arms, when you reach mid arm, it fades into red for both arms. She had a shirt that was tucked into some pants comfortable enough to be in and for it to keep her warm during the recently cold days. Her hair was half up and half down, the half up being held up by a long red ribbon.

"Did anything else happen?" Robin asked her. Before Ladybug could check her yoyo to see, they both heard a voice in their heads.

'Can I have some cheese now? It's been minutes since I've had some. That's too long.'

Ladybug, who quickly recognized that as Plagg, rolled her eyes. "It appears that we can listen to the kwamis while transformed now."

'Plagg, stop complaining about eating. I can't go one minute without you complaining about how hungry you are.' Tikki said into their heads.

"Is there any way to stop hearing them?" Damian asked.

"If you concentrate long enough, you can block whatever they say." Marinette said, reading from her yoyo.

Sooner or later, the two got the kwamis out of their head. They had stayed on that rooftops until patrol. And patrol was a real pain for the two.

Meanbeanlolmina you have to wait until tomorrow to find out what the pain was. Oh well. Y'all thought too much about who the man and lady was. Most of you were right anyways, so it really didn't matter. Toodles~

Morganlbr