Day 17: De-Aging

The kid had left them, thinking that he had shot the two teens into being younger. He had left the alley and went to go shoot other people.

Marinette and Damian knew what they had to do. They had put the two kittens down and knew that they would stay there until they got back.

They quickly ran somewhere to transform. They couldn't do it in the open. They had ran to Marinette's bakery and ran to her room. Knowing that they were safe there, they transformed. They left off her balcony.

They caught up to the akuma pretty quickly. It was stuck at one place. There were a lot of people at the park and he had to keep shooting them, making sure he liked the results.

"Kid, why are you doing this?" Ladybug asked.

The kid turned their attention to Ladybug. Their face looked annoyed.

"I heard from someone I used to trust that they didn't like kids. I knew that for a fact that they didn't like me since I am one. It got me upset. I want to see if they don't like kids now, seeing as they are one." The kids said with a slight smirk on their face.

Behind them, Abielle took her spinning top and wrapped it around them. They looked livid and turned their head in that direction. They took the spraw gun that was still in their hand and attempted to spray her with it.

Abielle unwrapped her spinning top from around them and used it to make a shield around her. The kid had stopped, but was looking for ways to shoot them.

The superheroes themselves had run away to a rooftop so that when the akumatized person followed them, they wouldn't get anyone else that was there at the park.

-------

The kid was shooting them like crazy. He saw that he was cornered at the rood. There wasn't an escape. He just started to shoot them, hoping that it would spray one of them so that it would give him an opening.

They were all putting their shields up. Ladybug and Abielle were spinning their yoyos, Robin was spinning his baton, and Turtle had her shield up to block the attacks.

The kid was on the edge of the roof. He was backing away from them, not wanting them to take away his weapon. His foot had hit the literal edge and he was about to back away some more.

Ladybug had seen this and had stopped her spinning. When it slowed down, the kid had sprayed her with the magical spray. There, before their eyes, was Ladybug. She looked like she did when she first started. She was a bit shorter, but she didn't remember anything that had happened after Stoneheart.

She was quick to look around. She had looked at Robin. "When did you get a new look?"

Robin had looked at her. The only thing he didn't do was protect his sides, so the akuma had sprayed him also. Upon doing this, he had gotten to Ladybug's height, which a lot shorter than he was now, and had no knowledge of anything that happened after his mother left.

He had looked at Ladybug. It was weird, but he didn't despise her presence. "What do you mean I got a new look?"

"Never mind. We have to defeat that." She said, pointing at the akumatized villain.

Robin looked around and saw that he was in Paris. He had no time to be worrying about where he was. He needed to defeat the villain. Then, and only then, would he worry about where he was. During all of this, Robin didn't notice the costume change.

Robin walked towards the akumatized kid. The kid had started to shoot him with the spray, only this time it didn't do anything to him.

"Take the spray gun and break it!" Ladybug called out.

Something in him told him to listen to her, so he complied. When he got close enough, he broke the gun, letting the akuma come out.

"No more evil-doing for you little akuma. Bye-bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug called out.

The tiny ladybugs washed over the city. When they went over the two miraculous holders, they went back to their normal age. They couldn't remember anything that happened when they were sprayed with the liquid.

----------

When Damian and Marinette transformed back, they went to where they put the cats. When they found them, they immediately went back to Damian's suite. Upon getting to Damian's room, they didn't really pay attention to his brothers' looks. If they did, they would have seen them questioning if their brother was going to adopt every pet he saw.