Day 5: Sweater

So they should have put sweater for day three. "Third of December, me and your sweater." It isn't fifth, it's the third. Anyways, a Daminette moment happens at the end. And don't judge my ice cream flavors. I didn't know what to do. 

Marinette and Damian went into the mayor's hotel. When they arrived, they went up to the elevator. Damian chose the floor where there was a presidential suite, and they went up.

"You're rich, aren't you?" Marinette asked while they were going up. Damian hummed in agreement. Marinette sighed. She had way too many rich or famous friends. She ignored that fact that she was famous and rich.

A minute later, they were on the floor where Damian lived on. He took her hand and led her to his room. It was then that Damian realized that he called her Angel at the garden. It took all he had not to blush at it. But he didn't hear her say anything about it, so he was probably going to keep calling her that.

When they arrived at the door, Damian had to take his hand away from hers, much to their disappointment. He got the keycard that opened the door out of his pocket, and put it to the door. When the red light turned green, he opened the door and put the keycard in his pocket.

Damian took her to his room. Marinette saw that there was a guy that looked a little older than Damian that was sitting in what looked like the kitchen area of the suite, holding onto a mug of coffee. On the way to the room, she saw the head of someone else.

When they got to his room, Damian closed the door and told her to make herself comfortable while he went to go change.

Marinette sat on his bed and went on her phone. Not too long later, Damian came out. He was wearing a sweater paired up with some jeans.

When Marinette looked up at him, she blushed a bit. It wasn't like she was going to admit it, but she was forming a bit of a crush on him. She couldn't help the blush that was forming on her cheeks.

"Angel, do you want to stop to get you a jacket or something?" It was a bit colder in Paris than normal. It was almost winter, meaning that the weather was drastically changing from the warm that it's used to, to the cold. Marinette shook her head no, and they left the suite. Neither of them noticed, or chose to ignore the surprised looks of the other two in the room when they saw they were holding hands.

---------

The first place they went to was Andre's ice cream. Marinette was surprised her ice cream changed, but as long as it wasn't Adrien, she was fine with it.

"Red velvet, pineapple, and lime for the secret that lasts, charcoal for the hidden past." Marinette knew the first three were familiar, but had forgotten who

Marinette had to explain to Damian that Andre's ice cream was supposed to give you hints about your soulmate.

"Blue moon for he stare, strawberry with chocolate chips for the confidence hiding in there." Damian was surprised that he had gotten the person he liked in ice cream form.

When they got done eating the ice cream, they went to the ice skating place. When they arrived, they had gotten their skates and went to put them on.

Damian noticed that Marinette was shivering when they were putting on their ice skates. Damian rolled his eyes, knowing that it was bound to happen. He took off his sweatshirt, happy to have a shirt under it. He gave Marinette it to Marinette, and she was quick to put it on.

When the two got on the ice, Marinette wasn't the best at ice skating, but she wasn't the worst. Everyone once in a while, Marinette's clumsy nature would come in and make her trip. Damian held her hand, making sure that it wouldn't happen. Neither of the two noticed their classmates about to come skate.