Day 12: Soulmate AU

You know what I decided today? I decided to make this connected to two more days instead of one of the days this month. 

There were different types of soulmate bonds in the world. Yet out of all of the ones, Marinette got the weirdest one. She was still trying to get used to it.

Her soulmate bond was one that told you decisions you should make so that it would lead you to meeting your soulmate. So whenever the wind had asked her to do something, she would comply.

*****

Chloe was begging to do something and she wasn't getting her way. She was going to threaten to call her daddy.

'Stand up to Chloe' The wind whispered. Marinette knew better than to question the wind since it hadn't done anything wrong to her yet. So that day, she was known for standing up to the mayor's daughter.

*****

Adrien was standing with an umbrella and apologizing for Chloe's act. He was claiming he didn't do it and that he wanted to be friends.

'Accept the offer' The wind guided. Marinette accepted it and she had a good time.

*****

When Lila came and started lying about celebrities, Marinette was going to expose her but Adrien told her to take the high road.

'Listen to him' The voice said. For now was unspoken.

*****

When Marinette has no friends left and when she knows that Adrien isn't going to be on her side, the wind gives her some advice.

'Stop taking the high road. It doesn't make things better'

*****

The soulmate bond often gives her advice and comfort when things were too hard on her. When she learned that her classmates weren't her friends anymore, the wind told her to not cry tears over them. They didn't deserve them. When she wanted to quit being Ladybug, the wind told her to keep trying it out and to see what would happen.

She liked that. What she didn't know was that her soulmate bond gave her a chance to see her soulmate. She had dreams about a guy with tan skin and those damn green eyes that still would have her falling for him if she didn't have a soulmate.

In the end, she loved her soulmate bond. Yet, no one else knew she had one. Everyone else had visible ones or they would explain it if no one else could see it. So in school, they would point out, whenever she was in the room, that the girl didn't have a soulmate.

But that didn't bother her. She didn't tell them her bond because the wind told her not to.

Marinette trusted the wind. That is until one day it gave her something weird to do. She complied, but was confused as to why it was telling her to do those specific things.

*****

'Change into your pajamas.' The wind whispered.

Marinette had changed into them. It was an oversized long sleeved shirt paired with some shorts.

'Transform into Ladybug and stand on your balcony.'

Marinette called upon Tikki and got onto her balcony. When she did, she was expecting the wind to whisper something else to her, but that didn't happen. Within seconds, her vision went black.

-----------

When Damian was in the league, he didn't have any showing of having a soulmate. Talia and Ra's were glad about that. Soulmates were only a weakness, said by the two. And if he did have one, they would send him off to go kill him/her/them.

Damian figured out he had one when he was alone in his room at a younger age. He didn't know he had a soulmate yet, but he knew that the wind was guiding him through life, and most of it was successful, so he kept listening to it.

From when the league was attacked and it told him to fight off the group of traders, to getting revenge for his grandfather's death, to disobeying his father's rules, and to whatever other decisions Damian made.

It was when he was thirteen, did the wind tell him to look up soulmates. It was then that he found out that he had a soulmate. The wind was just telling him the decisions he should make in order for him to meet his soulmate. For some reason, having a soulmate had made him happy.

*****

Damian had came to his room. It wasn't his turn to go out on patrol that night, so he was going to actually get the sleep a teenager like him should get.

Damian had found a cup of tea on his desk. Damian just thought it was from Alfred.

'Drink the tea.' The wind whispered to him. Damian rolled his eyes. He was going to do that anyways.

After he got done drinking it, Damian started seeing black spots in his vision. And before he knew it, he had been knocked unconscious.

--------------

The two woke up hours later in an unfamiliar room. They were both chained to the ground. They tried to use their strength to break the chains, but neither were strong enough to break it.

It was only when they realized when it was useless, did they realize there was another person in the room. They hadn't registered the noise from the other set of chains and just thought it was them.

When Damian looked at Marinette, he realized that it was the girl that he had been seeing in his dreams lately. (And the girl that had taken up multiple pages in his sketchbook) She had on a red long sleeved crop top. In the middle of her chest area, the word 'Luck' was printed in cursive, the color black. She had on black shorts that barely reached her mid thigh.

When Marinette looked at Damian, she too had realized that it was the guy that had appeared in her dreams sometimes. He had on a black t-shirt and some sweatpants.

From looking at the other, the two started to blush. It was then that the wind gave the two a message at the same time for the first time in their lives.

'Have fun with your soulmate.'

Alright, so Meanbeanlolmina I found out that my uncle is a freaking weeb. I thought I had too many in my class and now I have one as a family member. But he can give me some animes to watch, so I'm not complaining.  

Morganlbr