Chapter12*

Dan moved closer and closer to where Shredder was possibly hiding. Team Ninja Turtles and Team Phantom weren't far from the trail either. Dan moved invisible so Danny and the rest of his companions didn't know of his presence.

Danny turned invisible to scout out the area until his ghost sense alerted him of a ghost nearby. He shook it off thinking that it was only Dan or even possibly another ghost just passing by. Hey, this is Amity Park.

Danny positioned himself in a beam where he could see Shredder getting mutagen containers ready. "Mazter...with the added ectoplazm in the air...the mutagen could have a bigger affect than when expozing it normally to something or someone." The fly doctor said.

Danny cringed when he looked at him. He looked disgusting fly man. Stockman had the worst end of the mutagen and it was sometime uncomfortable to look at him.

Danny looked at what they were doing. Stockman went to a cage that had a little lizard in it. He took it out and held it tightly in his hand not to make him escape from his hand. Stockman then took a syringe that Danny could tell had mutagen in it but mixed with ectoplasm.

He puts the lizard down as it squirmed and winced in pain. Danny actually fell bad for it."Shredder! We have a problem and it can affect Everything." Vlad's voice boomed through the warehouse. Danny cursed at himself. Vlad will sense him.

But it didn't seem like Vlad was paying any attention to his senses because he was a little fuming ball of anger."It sounds like you are failing me." Shredder said throwing a throwing star at Vlad, who was quick to deflect it. Danny watched how it impacted the wall, staying there.

"Firstly, there's two of them now. There's two versions of Daniel. This second one is more dangerous. He is willing to go as far to kill and I think you are his target." Vlad said."What nonsense are you talking about?" Stockman asked.

"I'm saying that there are other universes. This second one isn't from this plein. His dangerous. Listen to me!"

"Oh, Vladimir." Dan's voice came from the shadows. Danny's eyes widen. He flew through the roof. It actually sent goosebumps through Stockman and Vlad's body."Come out you wimp!" Shredder shouted."Me? A wimp? You're the fucking cartoon character in my universe." Dan said.

He shot a fireball at Shredder but he dodged."If you are playing some game to try and get me killed, I will make sure you lose everything and you die fully." Shredder said getting in Vlad's space.

"That wasn't mine!"

"Well...you can clone." Stockman said and Shredder's signature blades showed themselves on his arms almost impaling Vlad in the face."You think the Fruitloop is capable of such power?" Dan said.

A few minutes later, Danny returned with the Turtles."He's here. This isn't Vlad's doing." Danny whispered. Donnie pulled out his T-Phone and three dots showed up."I'm picking up three ghosts." Donnie said."You have a ghost tracker?" Danny asked.

"Thanks to your parents."

Suddenly, Shredder moved towards where Dan was. Dan stayed still only turning into a green vog when Shredder tried to hit him."Wow, you actually found me." Dan said. Shredder's eyes widen. This isn't the one I know... He thought when he saw Dan's sadistic looking face. Dan shot him down back into the concrete ground but Shredder managed to land perfectly.

"Who are you?" He asked. Dan came down showing his slightly more muscular form. Dan took of his  shirt revealing some nastier scars Danny didn't have. Signs of torture was clearly shown and of course the fighting. Danny's eyes widen.

"What am I looking at?"

"He said he saw the devil himself right?" Mikey said. "Wait...Greek Gods...devil..." Danny said."Tartarus." Donnie said."Yeah."