Chapter4*

Mikey:High threeeeee!!!
Me:Shhhhh I'm busy telling a story here!
Raph: Yeah, let's annoy her!!
Leo: Raph don't annoy her...without me!!
Me: Thank god Danny isn't on my back about the other story I writen. He gotten really mad at that.
Donnie: Why?
Danny: Because she first put my mother in ghost jail, then made me sound like my worst enemy then started ANOTHER SEQUEL ON THAT!!
Me:Jeez sorry for loving the Phandom. The show might not be on but they can't take away fanfics!!!
Danny:*groans*I hate you.
Me: love you too, Danny.
Danny:*groans louder.*
Mikey, Donnie, Raph and Leo:Hahahahahahahahaha😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹😹
Me: Hehehe anyway.😼I have a plot twist no one expected...I hope. Enjoy!!

Amity Park
Normal POV
Sam and Tucker was having a sleepover for a project they had in a class they had together and accidentally fell asleep. Sam woke totally refreshed for the Saturday which she is excited for since Danny was planning a surprise for her. Once her eyes was finally opened she turned her head and saw Tucker behind her."TUCKER!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!" She shouted and Tucker got startled falling of the bed in the process."What?!" He shouted as he puts on his glasses."Why were you cuddling into me. I'm with Danny!!" Sam shouted."I don't know. Last thing I remember was we were working on the (subject) project and from there was a blur. I don't remember even climbing into your bed." Tucker said."Me too. I don't remember getting into my bed." Sam said."But one thing for sure is..."

"We don't tell Danny." They both said in sync as they got ready for today and cleaned up Sam's room a little.

Jack and Maddie woke up with a headache."What happened?" Maddie asked."I don't remember." Jack said."I remember waiting for Danny since he was probably late for curfew again." Maddie said."I'm quickly checking on him." Maddie said as she got out of bed and walked towards Danny's room. Jazz was in California going for an interview for a college application so Maddie didn't bother looking into her room."Danny?" She said as she knocked on the door. No answer. She panicked and walked inside. There she saw the entire room is a mess."What happened here?" She asked herself. She walked into the room and looked on the floor where she saw a substance that one of their new weapons used but was untested. Something's wrong. Her maternal instincts said to her."JACK!!" Maddie yelled and Jack came in the room with sleepy eyes."Yes. Sweet-fudge." Jack said as he took a sip from his coffee mug.

"Danny's isn't here. Something isn't right here. Look." She said as she picked up the substance and showed it to Jack who was confused."This came from the new weapon. Why is it up here?" Jack asked."I don't know. Call the police." Maddie said and he ran downstairs to the phone where he called the police.

Danny's POV
Splinter took me to his dogo and it was beautiful. A beautiful Japanise tree was in the middle of the room and on the opposite wall was a family picture and a few plants."Why did you want to talk to me?" I asked as he sits down. He mentioned for me to sit aswell and I did."I wanted to ask you why you ran away from your home?" He asked. Can I trust him. Is this some trick to put me in a clan something. "Uh, not to be rude but why should I trust you?" I asked and he was deep in thought."Because, we can help you. I can help you become a stronger warrior then you already are. Plus I can sense you are not a evil soul. Did Shredder offer you a job at his place?" He asked and I nodded."Well whatever you do stay away from him. He is dangerous." He said."How? His just a human. He's lucky to survive my Ghostly Wail." I said.

He chuckled lightly and stood up."My sons have been training in Ninjutsu their entire lives and they still have much to learn to defeat Shredder once and for all." He said."What do they have to do with me?" I asked."Nothing. They are now sixteen and you are fourteen. You can help with your powers." He said."Oh I see you want me to fight alongside them just because of my powers?" I asked my eyes flashing green."No we don't want to use you plus where would you go and live?" He asked and he was right. I have to stay here till I'm ready to leave again."Okay I'll stay but I feel there is something else you wanted to talk about." I said and he chuckled again."You are quite smart. There is something else I wanted to talk to you about." He said."Go on." I said."Do you want to train with me and April in Ninjutsu?" He asked. I always wanted to learn how to fight but never got the change with the ghost hunting and stuff.

"Uh...okay sure. That would be nice. Thanks." I said and he nodded as I left to the living room."So what did he say to you?" Leo asked."Why should I tell you?" I asked."Just curious." He said."He offered to train me in ninjutsu and I accepted." I said."Cool you get to train with us." Mikey said."Actually I'm training with April." I said and Mikey's mood dropped."So what other powers do you have?" Donnie asked."A lot to list." I said."Wow." Raph said."What's your favorite power?" Leo asked. Why are they asking me these questions? Well I don't have something to do so I'm just gonna go with it. "Well I like to fly around to clear my head and flying feels nice and my ice powers." I said."Cool." Donnie and Mikey said."Ha. Literally." Raph said and I smiled at his joke."Can you show us?" I looked annoyed."Sorry last question." Leo added quickly and I signed as I made a sculpture of Shreddder's angry face out of my powers.

"Awesome." They all said.

"Isn't that going to melt?" Donnie asked."Not if I want it to. Here watch." I said as I made it melt a little."And I can absorb the ice back." I said as the ice went back to my core and leaving the spot dry from any melted ice. I yawned big."Sorry." I said as I yawned."No your right we all should go to bed. I'll bring you some blankets and pillows for tonight." Leo said and I nodded.

He came back with two pillows and a black blanket."Here and We are sorry if anything we did bothered you in a way." He said."Uh, thanks and it's alright. I'm used to it." I said as I made my own bed with my ice powers to keep my core cold for tonight."Good night." He said.

"Good night." I replied as I fell asleep.

Please comment on your reaction of the first few paragraphs. Also that's not the full story. Later in the story, probably next chapter, you'll find out why Jack, Maddie, Sam and Tucker didn't remember anything so please don't hate me. Good Night!!