Chapter6*

Danny's POV
I was fuming at my so called friends and family until I heard a very familiar Fruitloop's voice coming from somewhere. Immediately the turtles, Casey, April, Splinter and I readied our weapons while Sam, Tucker, Jack and Maddie stood behind us for protection."WHO ARE YOU?!" Raph yelled."The names Vlad, Vlad Plasmious and I'm after my son." He said as he made himself visible."I'm not your son!" I shouted at him. Then my eyes widen in realization."You, you overshadowed my parents and my friends making me run away!" I shouted as my eyes glowed green and almost red.

"You made my baby boy run away!" Mom shouted."Baby boy?" Raph said as he and his brothers and Casey started to laugh."Uh, hey when your done making fun of me, can we maybe, STOP THE GUY WHO ALMOST RUINED MY LIFE!!" I shouted and they shut up and focused again."Your turtles are no match for me." Vlad said."I never thought I would say that." He said to himself."Stop talking to yourself!" I said as I attacked him but he just dodged bringing up shields."What you are not going to transform?" He said and my parents looked weirdly at me with shock, confusion and a little relief."Why don't you reveal your human half and then we see what they think of you?" I said as I landed a kick on his chest directly on his chest. He was send into the tv."Sorry Leo!" I shouted as I picked Vlad up and threw him to my parents' feet.

"Go ahead Little Badger. Do it to me and I will do it to you." He said and frankly I didn't care one bit anymore. If the GIW found out toughies. I know that I'm not using it for evil and for myself like HIM and Vlad. I took a open wire from the television and pressed it on Vlad's body and he screamed in pain as he transformed back into Vlad Masters."Vlad Masters?" Donnie said as he dropped his bo-staff and my parents were frozen."Fair is fair. Little Badger." He said as he overshadowed me forcing my transformation like with the clones."Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I shouted as I fell to the floor. Last thing I knew is my parents were unconscious again."Danny are you okay?" Sam asked as she helped me stand up and as she rambles on about being sorry. To shut her up I kissed her deeply."I'm the one who should be saying sorry. I didn't know Vlad would be behind this. I should've known." I said."Dude it wasn't your fault and now your parents know your secret for real."Tucker said."Well I know they will accept me because when it happened before they did so why not now and I'm sorry Tuck." I said."No sweat, dude. We will never hurt each other like that, right?" He said as he held out his fist. I fist bumped him and my attention went back to Vlad. I took him of guard and he fell unconscious.

"Okay now that he is handled for now. I can't just leave. Here is more bigger things going on then in Amity and I want to help stopping it." I said."Hey you know we can always call you if we need your help." Donnie said."Yeah, besides you belong home with your real family." Raph said."Look at you Raph with incouraging words." I said and he laughed and then became serious."Enjoy it while it last or take a picture it might last longer." He said.

I looked at my friends and family with guilt in my eyes."I'm sorry for being a idiot." I said and Vlad stood up and shoots his plasma rays at my dad to eliminate him but I created a shield around ALL of us excluding Vlad, of course."

Maddie's POV
He looked at us with fear."I'll explain later." He said as he flew up to the air and started attacking The Wisconsin ghost."Do you know who that guy is?!" Who I think is Raph yelled."Can you be more specific that guy has a lot of names." Tucker said."Just give us a name!" Donnie yelled."He is The Wisconsin ghost known as Vlad Plasmious and Vlad Masters." Sam yelled."Wisconsin?!" The blue one yelled."What is he doing here then?!" The orange one yelled."Cause his obsession is here!" Tucker yelled."Can you please stop yelling?!" Danny shouted.

"What is his obsession?" I asked."Uh." They both said."You won't like it." Sam said."The accident with the prototype ghost portal caused him to get ghost powers same with Danny and he fought it was Mr Fenton's fault and fought it was because he plotted it to get to Mrs Fenton and now he wants to kill him to get Mrs Fenton and get Danny and Jazz as his kids." Sam said."But that was a accident!" Jack yelled. Danny was shot down and he landed on our feet."Danny!!" I shouted.

"Well Little Badger. You've caused me a lot of trouble." Vlad said smirking down at Danny who was holding his side. His sword was right behind Sam."Sam." I said and she looked at me. I pointed with my eyes to the sword behind her and she saw it luckily Vlad was to busy to notice. Sam picked up the sword and hit the handel of the Sword in Vlad's neck making him fall unconscious. Danny rolled out of the way but not in time. His hand was under Vlad's chest. Danny screamed in pain."I think my hand is broken!!" He shouted and Jack quickly pulled of Vlad's body of Danny's hand. Once he was off Danny screamed in more pain and his hand was bent in a way it shouldn't be.

The Turtles screamed in horror as the orange one throws up in the water near by."MIKEY NO!!" They shouted but he was throwing up a lot."Donnie I need your help!!" Danny shouted as he transformed back into human."Come with me." Donnie said and we all followed him to a garage. Danny sat down on a chair and put his right hand on the table next to him and Donnie was getting medical supplies ready."Can't we take him to the hospital instead?" I asked."No if they see my blood or my fast healing they will not hesitate to ship me off to a experimenting table." He said looking down to the floor,

"Danny, why didn't you tell us?" Jack asked as he sat right in front of him."Because I was afraid if you'll accept me even if I am half of what you hate and dissect." He said."Danny, your our son. We won't ever do that to you." I said and Jack held his hand."Why on earth would I hurt my son? Your a ghost hunter!" He shouted."I'm so proud of you." I jabbed him in the side."We. We are so proud of you!" Jack said fixing his mistake."Well I guess I'm going home." Danny said he hugged us with his free arm.

"Don't scare us like that, ever again."